Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 22votes)

The Circumstances Leading to a Certain Magical Heavy Zashiki Warashi’s Simple Killer Princess's Marriage

Alt Names: alt とある魔術のへヴィーな座敷童が簡単な殺人妃の婚活事情alt Toaru Majutsu no Heavy Zashiki Warashi ga Kantan na Satsujinhi no Konkatsu Jijou
Author: Kamachi Kazuma & Nishino Ryuu
Artist: Fusemachi Hajime
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (Taken from LN Publisher's Summary)

Kamachi Kazuma 10th Anniversary! A large gathering of Kamachi's characters are set to make a novel appearance! Moreover, the adaptation of the story will be in Gangan Comics starting on the same month!!

One day, Kamijou Touma awakes to find a strange space in his room. There is also the mystery of the huge weapons called "Object" that has been fighting with a flying dragon, a shotacon fantasy Onee-san giving her aid, wandering together with Mikoto who is wearing bikini armor.... A large gathering of popular characters and heroines assemble from Kamachi's works to form a special novel!

Dengeki Daioh appendix booklet has all the illustrations! The Kamachi Kazuma BOX has the first part of the story and now the full version has now been released. List of works: Toaru Majutsu no Index, Heavy Object, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village, The Marriage Circumstances of Waltraute-san, the Simple series, Killer Princess and Deep End, and others.

Related:

> Crossover (Light Novel)
( https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index:_New_Testament )

> Anniversary Anime Short
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8ZCp7FnD3w )
Go to The Circumstances Leading to a Certain Magical Heavy Zashiki Warashi’s Simple Killer Princess's Marriage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Super cross over time New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

50 Comments

Killer Queen and Deep End?  This one is new to me.

*goes searching on baka-tsuki*

The title's a full story by itself...

Spoiler

First of all I want to thank scanlator-sama for such a beautiful appearance in the batoto realm, to thank Kamachi Kazuma for all his past and future works, and all the atrist involved in such wonderful worlds represented in different settings.

Shall Waltraute (the best waifu) Bless You

Im sooo Curious

chapter 2, 3, and 4 please

If there are battle royal, this need a prime Accelerator before his injury.

That's the longest title i've ever seen in batoto

Waltraute <3 <3 <3 <3

This world must be somewhere on Kamachi's head.

Jinnai Shinobu [Status Effect: Freeze] and Heivia gets roasted.

Damn, this shit is amazing XD

I would be surprised if anyone has heard of the "Killer Queen" one. "A Simple Monitoring" and "A Simple Survey" are not translated.

The rest are just not very well-known, like "The Circumstances Leading to Walraute's Marriage" and "Zashiki Warashiki of Intellectual Village".

? Simple Survey and Monitoring are translated. I think Killer Queen too but I'm not sure about that one. 

That said this thing is like dreams comes true. Othinus and Waltraute needs to meet each other. And I want to see how Touma react against the psycho bunny girl.

At last...!!!!it's here....it's here.....time to read it...instant follow

i don't need kamijou...just gimme accelerator.....

Dat title doe.

The title alone brought me here, and you guys?

I haven't read more than half of these and I hardly remember the ones I have read.

Fuck you I'll follow it anyways.

The ones I know:

Index

Heavy Object

I know of Zashiki Warashi, never read it tho :v

Waltraute :v quite a hilarious story on that one

all MC battle royal

too bad Accelerator is not here ^^

I would be surprised if anyone has heard of the "Killer Queen" one. "A Simple Monitoring" and "A Simple Survey" are not translated.

The rest are just not very well-known, like "The Circumstances Leading to Walraute's Marriage" and "Zashiki Warashiki of Intellectual Village".

What even is going on?

um..... all i know is that it's from index & heavy object, what is the others?

The title is a mash-up from several novels . let's see...
- the circumstances leading to Waltraute's marriage
- a certain magical index
- heavy object
- zashiki warashi of intellectual village
- a simple survey

Aren't every characters have the name of the series they came from in their introduction? They all came from all Kamachi Kazuma's novels (I don't know that "Killer Queen and Deep End" though).

The last girl came from "The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage".

Yeah, people who aren't familiar with all of Kamachi's series will be lost on this one in the short term.

Holly i lost my sh*t there when Waltraute appear lol

They might have thrown to many series in here to really get a decent story but the characters are so nonchalantly chaotic and I love that

Goddammit Psylocke Scans!! I love you guys for scanlating this!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics