Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 66votes)

Aku no Kyouten

Alt Names: alt Aku no Kyotenalt Lesson of the Evilalt 悪の教典
Author: Kishi Yuusuki
Artist: Karasuyama Eiji
Genres: Horror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasumi Seiji, who teaches English at a high school, is affectionately known as "Hasumin" by his students. He's popular, good-looking, kind to everyone, and efficient at teaching and solving problems. But no one knows that he's actually a manipulative serial killer.
Go to Aku no Kyouten Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Aku no Kyouten chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

68 Comments

that moment when a person who thinks of himself as a badass, emotionless thug realizes he just fucked with a real monster. he should've pierced a few more earrings. maybe it could've given him more immunity to pain.

Amazing. In Japan, even sociopaths can feel the sting of NTR.

Maybe not a hard drug, but I wouldn't like it if my crush use drugs.

Weed isn't anything. Get over it. You should feel worse when your crush buys a Big Mac because that's a hundred times worse and more addictive to boot.

I've seen the movie, and there is no way that "trap people in the school and shoot them plan" is anything short of idiotic and easily found out.

Yeah but we're not talking about the efficacy of his plans, but the other character's abilities to discern said plans.

Everybody in this manga is incredibly dumb. Even the villain protag.

try to be a little less judgmental and controlling.  people can do whatever they want with their own bodies, including put things in their body that you wouldnt put in yours, like if they enjoy different foods than you.  as long as they dont try to force it on you against your will, it shouldnt be an issue (its also fair to ask that they dont do it in front of you).

as for drugs specifically, even cops will tell you prohibition is more harmful than the drugs themselves.  and yes, that means all drugs, not just ones you consider "soft".

Oh my god, they're treating marijuana like it's a hard drug. This is so hilarious, I can't even take the story with any degree of seriousness.

On top of that, any police force with 3 brain cells amongst them would have figured out he killed his parents.

God, this is so badly written! Is the original novel this bad?

well the ending is just like USA's school but it's the teacher that do it

what bother me he miss calculate some tiny detail, when he always perfect when execute something

We can only think that because we're seeing his eyes get all dark and evil every 2 pages. Real life isn't as obvious. Watch the live action.

I've seen the movie, and there is no way that "trap people in the school and shoot them plan" is anything short of idiotic and easily found out.

Oh my god, they're treating marijuana like it's a hard drug. This is so hilarious, I can't even take the story with any degree of seriousness.

On top of that, any police force with 3 brain cells amongst them would have figured out he killed his parents.

God, this is so badly written! Is the original novel this bad?

Feels like I'm witnessing Light Yagami vs. Lelouch.

Merry Christmas EGS... Here's a rabbit punch drink for ya...

This is one of those stories that only works because everyone around the MC has the intelligence of a rutabega.

It's not really a matter of him being a super-genius, it's a matter of everyone else being incredibly dumb.

We can only think that because we're seeing his eyes get all dark and evil every 2 pages. Real life isn't as obvious. Watch the live action.

This is one of those stories that only works because everyone around the MC has the intelligence of a rutabega.

It's not really a matter of him being a super-genius, it's a matter of everyone else being incredibly dumb.

This got picked up again? Finally.

The description is a bit misleading.

The translated scans are many volumes behind the RAWs, the description is as accurate as it can be.

I think you are projecting a misleading image of this series for your own amusement.

Overall, seems interesting so far. The description is a bit misleading. it describes someone more homicidal and controlling for controls sake. So far all he's done is helping fix actual problems. And the only killing he's done is a single crow, didn't even poison the dog or something. Not "rebellions to his control" persay. If it does go that dark and stupid, I will drop this series. But if it stays as is and maybe if it straddles the line, I will keep reading it.

Check out the live action version then. The description is most definitely NOT misleading.

Really liking GTO x Death Note.

Overall, seems interesting so far. The description is a bit misleading. it describes someone more homicidal and controlling for controls sake. So far all he's done is helping fix actual problems. And the only killing he's done is a single crow, didn't even poison the dog or something. Not "rebellions to his control" persay. If it does go that dark and stupid, I will drop this series. But if it stays as is and maybe if it straddles the line, I will keep reading it.

Wow, it's been a long time since I last read a manga this good.

Especialy when it already has it's OST 

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=s2i3Q-QdSU4#Die_Moritat_von_Mackie_Messer_-_Bertolt_Brecht

He gon die.
Wow pewpewdeath hatsumin in manga better not miss this one. Btw is the drama have the sequel? I Just curious about "to be continue" word in the end.

Never watched the film, but I'm enjoying the manga so far.

anyone noticed that ?

"Two crows come to my garden every day in the early morning

Huginn ( thought ) and Munnin ( memory ) "

farwell thought 

I did. Btw I gotta thank you cuz I found this series on your website along with several other nice seinen series

Watched the film a couple of days ago.  Truly excellent, in my opinion.

Watched at this site: http://www.drama.net/

I meant that what the other comments are posting seemed like what he did to the crows was horrible I'd say that they are either ignorant or just naiive. Cause it kinda already gave a huge foreshadow when Reika said that there was a monster in the school and also if you read the song that he sings you'll understand it's meaning.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics