Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 195votes)

Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume

Alt Names: alt 反乌托邦公职alt 役職ディストピアリalt Promised Distopiary - Flower of Society
Author: Senga Fumitaka
Artist: Tellmin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a fantasy world with slight RPG-like elements, the Demon Lord has been revived. It is up to the Subjugators to find him and slay him before it's too late.
Follow Truza, a young Subjugator, on his journey to slay the Demon Lord along with the teammates he makes along the way. However, there is a dark secret that his teammates must never know about the Subjugator class.
Go to Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (spoiler) Ritual with a demon lord? New Window Potato-Yuusha
  • 3 Replies

247 Comments

raws are up to 22,..Don't expect anything happy.

The MC is so edgy. Even his ability is edgy. Power up in exchange for your comrades. Waiting for his edgy backstory.
Spoiler

Those guys can be seen on the cover page of this manga. Nice hint there Author-san. Now im sure they aren't really dead.

Or it could be the series is going to be a montage of people teaming up with him and dying such that them being on the cover is really meaningless. Just saying.

Either way, I feel like this needs one of those "mature content" advisories. Mmm, intestines... (is it just me or is that all people bother to draw when they're trying to be gross about dead people?)

Just spare the scythe girl and the cat girl, PLEASE!!!

Those guys can be seen on the cover page of this manga. Nice hint there Author-san. Now im sure they aren't really dead.

She is a dream mage. She can likely fuck with your head or cast illusions. In other words they aren't dead.

I hope this is true...that would be really awesome xD

Interesting, let's see where this is going~ ^_^
I'm also pretty sure that the title should be "Gesellschaft Blume" how someone already pointed out before. It doesn't make any sense as it is now.

She is a dream mage. She can likely fuck with your head or cast illusions. In other words they aren't dead.

oh damn, that's a interesting MC. i'll be following to see how this progresses...

The MC's appearance kinda reminds me of Allen Walker.

He has a huge-ass sword, wears a hood, has a cross under his eye, his hand is holy (hahaha gettit? holy hole-y).

I call that ending a big BS

Spoiler

Well that escelated quicly

THE HECK??!!! 999 damage from a "Slime" lv 15 or from the hero itself??SERIOUSLY??

NO......No....The little girl.....!!!!(/T0T)/

instant follow...

What. The hell. Is this how this world works then?

Spoiler

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

That had to be the absolute funniest bit of "Teamwork" I have ever seen!!!

Spoiler

lol was that a reference to a particular game I saw O.o

Obviously witch girl made clones right?

This seems like it will be really interesting, I cant wait for more updates! the MC seems like a cool per-.......The hole in his hand tho oh my god.......

(1 more hole and that would have activated my severe fear of trypophobia....for anyones sanity, do not google it.....*cries in a corner*)

Edit:....I take back what I said about the MC.

Spoiler

"Trash Hero", ok follow ^^

so what exactly is this "hero compensation"? he murdered his own teammates to gain their strength? one time only?

What happened to the manga name? the second part should be Gesellschaft Blume (german for Organization/group Flower)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics