Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.02 - 195votes)

Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume

Alt Names: alt 反乌托邦公职alt 役職ディストピアリalt Promised Distopiary - Flower of Society
Author: Senga Fumitaka
Artist: Tellmin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a fantasy world with slight RPG-like elements, the Demon Lord has been revived. It is up to the Subjugators to find him and slay him before it's too late.
Follow Truza, a young Subjugator, on his journey to slay the Demon Lord along with the teammates he makes along the way. However, there is a dark secret that his teammates must never know about the Subjugator class.
Go to Yakushoku Distopiary - Gesellschaft Blume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (spoiler) Ritual with a demon lord? New Window Potato-Yuusha
  • 3 Replies

247 Comments

ough, this manga reminds me of games with friendly fire,

hopefully the author has something else up his sleeves other than "friendly fire AAAALL the teammates" otherwise this is going to get boring really fast

Still need 20 lvl more

Time to kill the axe girl too, Truza...

giphy.gif

While I'm too busy facepalming over here.

Okay, now I'm back to laughing.

This MC entertains.

nice....kill all the people who still have dreams for saving someone...thats just great.................i'm actually still dead on the inside. thanks truza.

I wonder if they got compensated when they die? Or is it just a "thanks very much, see you next tuesday." sort of thing?

Aaaand now the title should be correct~ ^_^

I will be now calling that move "Ghoul Mode: Team Kill". LMAO! XD

nice....kill all the people who still have dreams for saving someone...thats just great.................i'm actually still dead on the inside. thanks truza.

Well... that happened.

Holy crap we're going through them fast aren't we? Whoever does the characted designs must seriously be despairing right now.

I have a really strong feeling underwear chick is going to die.

Seriously, all these Watsons out there...

I don't know what "Gesellshaft" is supposed to mean, but if it is meant to be german it should rather be "Gesellschaft".
Sounds silly to an actual german person.

Thanks for the update!

the last few pages of chapter 2 made me think that they should add a mature warning to this manga...idk that may be just me.(ahh and not to mention the gore from chapter 1, pretty sure we are going to be seeing a lot more of that)

The MC's appearance kinda reminds me of Allen Walker.
He has a huge-ass sword, wears a hood, has a cross under his eye, his hand is holy (hahaha gettit? holy hole-y).

That last part gave me cancer.

(I don't know if my sides can handle that much laughter!)

While I'm too busy facepalming over here.

Sex is the horror genre deathflag....sorry

Please spare that adorable white knight girl, oh, edgelord MC. :P

So let say that mc power is actually absorb his dead teammates power....

But is it really necessary just to kill mob slimes?

Is the MC really weak without sacrificing?

I wonder how many person he needs to sacrifice later to kill the overlord...

PLEASE tell me that the author DIDN'T create a "Nostril Mage" character with Super Snot as his weapon!!!

Will he be "Sliming" the enemy like Shimonone Takara of Rising x Rydeen does with his "Gel" attacks?

(I don't know if my sides can handle that much laughter!)

Shouldn't it be "dystopiari" or maybe "dystopiary" in the title? I'm getting a definite "dystopia ari" vibe from this manga.

It seems like a manga made for a game tie-in, but I can't find anything on it.

Maybe is just the author who decided to go with a different setting.

damn, good story do came once in awhile. hope we got active update instant of 5-6 month update per- chapter... and he one hell of a devil, 'play' with nice chick and mess up her later...

I have a really strong feeling underwear chick is going to die.
Allen is that you?!

Yeah the raws shows some earth shattering truth.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics