Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 93votes)

Autophagy Regulation

Alt Names: alt 噬规者alt Macrophage Regulationalt Macrophage: The Devoureralt Shì guī zhěalt To Break The Original Rulesalt Макрофаг: Ломая каноны
Author: Chang Guo Peng
Artist: Chen Cheng
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Ryan was an average human being. During an accidental event he received a power called “Blessing” Since then, his view of the world has radically changed. It has been a great shock to him. He pursues dreams of justice, confronting the reality of his world in this Shounen fantasy. That is where this manhua will transport you. A new world of danger, action, and fantasy!

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/75859.html
Go to Autophagy Regulation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Autophagy Regulation - Discussion - New Window White Cloud Pavilion
  • 1 Replies

105 Comments

That old fox gives MC a token, saying "You've been a great help".Well, if doing nothing but blabbering is *great help*, I'm the greatest! Now I know why I enjoy reading it...

I think we have one now?

hehehehehehehehehehe

what the heck is going on here?

The cliffys....whyyyy...

WTF???? HOS was the other guy? unexpected! I thought it was the eye! sh*t but the ch's still badass

For a police officer, he sure likes to stalk people and break into other people places.

MC was singing this SGjXAbG.gif the whole time....

For anyone who knows what that duck means. You are awesome :3

That's one hell of a badass eyeball he's got & what's with that power up ??? that's some ass-kicking

Spoiler

That old fox gives MC a token, saying "You've been a great help".
Well, if doing nothing but blabbering is *great help*, I'm the greatest!

still no sign of the heroine of the story...

Now I know why I enjoy reading it...

this is one hell of a good read

still no sign of the heroine of the story, or do they have one here?

Now that you mention its already 10 chapters in and still no heroine, you would have thought to see her when he got registered well if shes a regulator

still no sign of the heroine of the story, or do they have one here?

The pacing seems really fast to me.

Spanish readers can now enjoy 'Autophagy Regulation' thanks to Dulce Tentación Fansub!(Facebook) Send them a like for their hard work!

Lectores españoles ya pueden disfrutar de ' La autofagia Reglamento ' gracias a Dulce tentación Fansub ! (Facebook ) Envíele un como por su arduo trabajo !

-----

Had to do some emergency typesetting on pages 2,3,10 (hence the reason why CH-7 was taken down briefly)

Bato.to will continue to recieve the highest quality, and the latest updates from our group.

The chapter came a week earlier than scheduled because of our two new members. ^_^

Glad to be back in production!

:batoto_023: Like us on FB!

Of course its a loli hahaha

This is really good comic.Sadly I can't help you...Hope you find translators. The art is awesome (we can enjoy the cleansed images),the story is good for shounen...yeah I enjoyed reading it.

First thing I thought of on seeing the title:

"Why you keep eating yourself?" (Said in the tone a petulant child would say: "why do you keep hitting yourself" while moving your arm to hit you.)

Looks promising. I hope Manhua will get more recognized.

We are determined to release this weekly. Hope you are enjoying reading it as much as our group enjoys scanlating it for everyone. Over 60,000 users have tuned in across the manga world to give 'Autophagy Regulation' a try and everyone seems to enjoy it.

We recently launched a poll option on our website and users have voted for change!
- Neville has had his special 'Manga Temple' font replaced with a standard 'Wild Words'

Please consider supporting our non-profit group by giving our Facebook a passing like as it fuels our entire team to push forward with new releases each week. You can expect 'Autophagy Regulation' to release on 'Fridays' from now on.

https://www.facebook.com/archangelscans

:batoto_024:

this looks pretty fun yo

We have opened an 'Archangel Scanlations' facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/archangelscans

Support us by giving a like if you enjoy 'Autophagy Regulation!'

(FB-Page under construction)

I love how the mc's eyes sometimes look in different directions lol

Anyways, looks interesting enough, bookmarked :)

SO good

Fuuuuuuuuu - the description called this a manga so I read several pages into chapter 1 before I realized something was REALLY wrong. I was reading right to left.

Apologies - Our proofreader converts things a little too far sometimes!  Haha ^

I will change it ASAP!

Fuuuuuuuuu - the description called this a manga so I read several pages into chapter 1 before I realized something was REALLY wrong. I was reading right to left.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics