Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 200votes)

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Alt Names: alt El Legendario Escultor de la Luz Lunaralt 달빛 조각사alt Legende du Sculpteur Crepusculaire
Author: Nam Hee-Sung & Lee Do-Gyeong
Artist: Kim Tae-Hyung
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined.

Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3.1 billion won, bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him.

This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest.

This is the legend of WEED.

Original Webcomic:
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143
Go to The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Game of Scanlation on this one? or does another group need to pick it up? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic I think we can all agree we would buy his avatar at any price New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies

380 Comments

SO IT BEGINS!!!

IT IS TIME AND MY BONER IS READY

• F_C likes this

OMFGGGG

ITS HERE BOYYZZZ

WEED-SAMA!!

Holy fckn sh*t it's here. Let's hope that it is at least half as good as the novels.

"There is no good or evil in this game" That's actually true with every game. There are only assholes.

um,,, err...

well

waiting ???

dunno if it will be satisfying after I read a bunch of volume in LN ?

this seems like it will take a while xD

YUSSSSSSSSSSSDDSS!S!SD!DSJHVDSGCLSAF:OEQUNJqgf:wd"ouIOUGSDLKJGFIAGFICNBAILCHAPOI!!!!

WTF with Bingryong!! nooo I want fat bingryong!!!

ooo yaaaay! finally!!

EDIT: there are 3 chaps already and we only just started? this masterpiece should be translated the same day as the original!

just kidding. glad that someone picked it up at least.

Yay so happy there is a manga version the light novel!!!!!

HOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes yes yes yes yes

I wait this manga for long time yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Kita koreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

IT CAAAAAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Holy shit! Seriously?!?

I sincerely confess that I've never imagined bingryong (ice dragon) to be that awesome.

I thought he would be... fatter.

maybe that's his form after the north become warm(Serbian Witch's Broken Beads taken)?

i remember he is melting after that..become thinner? lol

I sincerely confess that I've never imagined bingryong (ice dragon) to be that awesome.

I thought he would be... fatter.

as i remember, after a certain volume translations of the novel don't come out at all. but even then, this will take ages to catch up to even half of all the novel volumes released.

if it follows the original plot there shouldnt be the worries like that. i agree with tate nariagari, it gets plain stupid after chapter200. overlord hasn't seemed all that bad just yet so that will take time to judge (1 novel chapter translated roughly every 2 weeks make for slow progression xD)

Well it's actually being translated, there were actually 2 chapters released recently. The first link is going to be the volumes 1-20, the second is going to be the place where it's currently being released.

1-20: http://royalroadweed.blogspot.co.il/2014/11/toc.html

21-onward: http://jawztranslations.blogspot.com/p/legendary-moonlight-sculptor.html

This is one manhwa I earnestly wish does not let down fans of the novel. Well, maybe that is impossible ;) but I really hope this won't be like some of the other adaptations we've seen. Let the racketeering and profiteering begin :D

Friggin finally, I've been waiting so long for this. Translations of the novel only come out so fast. Not like I can blame them, it's a text dump that they have to do by hand. Maybe this will settle my fix, as long as it doesn't go the route of some other rushed novel to manga series', *cough* Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and Overlord I'm looking at you.

as i remember, after a certain volume translations of the novel don't come out at all. but even then, this will take ages to catch up to even half of all the novel volumes released.

if it follows the original plot there shouldnt be the worries like that. i agree with tate nariagari, it gets plain stupid after chapter200. overlord hasn't seemed all that bad just yet so that will take time to judge (1 novel chapter translated roughly every 2 weeks make for slow progression xD)

On the alt names, I think you someone should probably remove "Weed the jew" I'm pretty sure that isn't a translation even if it describes the character well in a stereotype sort of way.

Friggin finally, I've been waiting so long for this. Translations of the novel only come out so fast. Not like I can blame them, it's a text dump that they have to do by hand. Maybe this will settle my fix, as long as it doesn't go the route of some other rushed novel to manga series', *cough* Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari and Overlord I'm looking at you.

Please, be as good as the LN! Please, be as good as the LN! /praying to the Manga Gods

love the ln

Awesome! Have been waiting for this...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics