Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 147votes)

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Alt Names: alt 猫田のことが気になって仕方ない。alt I Can't Help but Be Curious about Nekota.alt I Can’t Help but Be Concerned about Nekota.alt I'm So Interested in Nekota That I Can't Help Myself.
Author: Oouta Rie
Artist: Oouta Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amane Mikiko, better known as Mikki, is an elementary school student who moves a lot and has to transfer schools often. As soon as she makes friends, she has to painfully say goodbye to them. She is determined to not make any new friends at her new school, but it doesn't exactly go her way... especially when she meets a boy with the head of a cat! But hold on... he only looks like that in her eyes?!
Go to Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

336 Comments

Aw, I was starting to like that Irie kid too.

...SO why does he have a cat head? anyone got a theory?

Maybe she has an inoperable brain tumor

Agreed. Must admit that I was laughing though. Good for her!

That being said I am really enjoying this series. It is like the MC - refreshing and upfront and ... umm ... a little clueless, perhaps? XD

She is really refreshing! It can get frustrating for me to read contrivied shoujo drama sometimes. Like, "Why don't they just TALK TO EACH OTHER?" But this manga is amazing with having everyone act like normal happy go-lucky kids. It makes it a really fun read.
Spoiler

That's love bruh.

Some incredibly contrived reason, I would venture? I doubt it's anything logical, though it could be something emotional. Maybe we'll get some tragic heartwarming nonsense about someone's dead cat. Maybe it'll turn out to have been some sort of ridiculous extended metaphor.

But it's just as likely the revelation of his face will be triggered by some romantic developments (or vice-versa) but then, having served its purpose, will never ever be explained.

Damn, I'm simple thing, I see a cat I follow.

Haha!  So glad she

Spoiler

Agreed. Must admit that I was laughing though. Good for her!

That being said I am really enjoying this series. It is like the MC - refreshing and upfront and ... umm ... a little clueless, perhaps? XD

This reminds me of Konatsu's Yajuu Kanojo. They're similar in the way how the love interest's face is hidden (and the love story develops without the mc seeing their love interest's face).

How is an 11 year old with a cartoon cat head so cool??

Haha!  So glad she

Spoiler

Cromartie Loli Shoujo edition.

if i ever have children i would love it if my daughters were like mikki

I swear, can this girl get any manlier?

I hope this series reaches a point where the characters are in their teens. I want to see it happen.
Wow cute. I really love the lead character because she's so headstrong and not annoying. Interesting story and aspects too. I hope it'll keep on going like this.

This is great.  Some of the most awesome lack of chemistry between leads I've ever seen!  

Two excellent characters both oriented totally away from romance.  That new pretty boy has no idea how far out of his depth he just got.

Say, aside from the face does Nekota kind of remind anyone else of Sunakawa from Ore Monogatari?  That sort of weary distance but a good guy at the same time.  

Omg Nekota you make this series.
I hope his face is never shown, its much more interesting with just the neko face.
His personality makes it more amusing too, just being a casual ikemen in cat form friggen glorious.

Nekota for president!

Lol If you like casual cats, may I suggest Odette by Hiate Haru?

Omg Nekota you make this series.

I hope his face is never shown, its much more interesting with just the neko face.

His personality makes it more amusing too, just being a casual ikemen in cat form friggen glorious.

Nekota for president!

So ridiculous that I couldn't stop grinning- love it!

LMAO! I love this series.

This is entertaining, I like the energetic honest girl and her curiosity. 

Once Miki truly falls in love with Nekota, that's the time his face will show. I'm saying it right now, I want a time skip to see them grown up. Huehuehuehue

For some reason I really like the main girl's character design. It's simple, but very lively and vibrant and it suits her personality well.

Good news, everyone! Nekota is getting an anime adaptation

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics