Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 251votes)

Übel Blatt

Alt Names: alt Şeytani Kılıçalt ดาบคลั่งทวงแค้นalt Übel Blattalt ユーベルブラットalt Evil Bladealt 위벨 블라트alt Lâmina Malignaalt Ubel Blatt
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated.

Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Koinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey.

Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Koinzell.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Übel Blatt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 110 and onward are on MangaStream.com which doesn't allow re-hosting. New Window Doventanzer
  • 4 Replies
Topic holy spreads. New Window etc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D New Window mfkevinking
  • 30 Replies
Topic Ascheriit New Window dirtloot
  • 1 Replies
Topic It is back New Window Angryfan1
  • 6 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 1 Replies

194 Comments

if we are lucky, we might see that 2 bas*ard sibling killing each other in front of their father ...
Koinzell's like, 'sheesh, more bugs. meh.'
well, well, well ...
nothing makes me more happy than they goes against each other ...
Jeez, Its been so long since ive read this series. Still as good as ever.
There's a limit to how cool the protagonist should be, and Koinzelle's totally off the chart
Hah, finally caught up with this one.
Now I'm on the waiting wagon with everyone else. haha
all hail köinzell/ascheerit!!!! if you didnt start reading this you better start NOW
@Partysan Hahaha. I know what the author meant. I was just trying to be silly by coming up with a silly rationalization of the title.
@Thunder Wolf: I'm certain that the author wanted it to mean "evil blade" but it is just a blatant mistranslation. The German word for blade is Klinge and übel is also a bad choice in words for the purpose. I suppose the author chose the words more for the sound than the correct meaning, given that the manga is written for a Japanese audience that for the most part doesn't understand German.
In any case, the "Leafmaster" had me chuckling.
I love this series :)
The main hero's getting drawn younger and younger as the chapters pass.
Awesome. I love reading interesting serieses. Was a bit hard to understand I'm the beginning but now I can't wait for the next chapter to come out :D
@Partysan, maybe it means "bad/evil blade? As in, he's tearing them apart as though he were using a hacksaw (they are used to cut through hard material such as metal and bone, after all).
Or perhaps he's metaphorically rowing (where the oar comes in) his boat of revenge down a sea of Nastiness?
finally the continuation ...
I hope there won't be any hiatus ...
I don't get the Japanese's German. Übel Blatt means, if you discount the grammatical error, "Nasty Leaf" or "Bad Sheet" or something similar. Blatt doesn't mean blade (except when talking of saws or oars). Quite funny sometimes.
Hah, chapter 100 is the best WTF! face of villain I've seen in a while :)
Go Koinzell! YAY!
I'm so glad that this series is being continued. :)
I dont think so Xion. But if u want i can translate it for you. Or you just type those in at google translater or something...
agony of waiting for an awesome manga!!
Ch.100 !!!!!
It's baack!!! Anyone knows if this will be released monthly or bi-monthly?
KITAAAAAAA!(dont't know what it means, got it from Durarara! xD) it's here, new chapter <3
yey!! its back finally !! wohhoo!!
I love this manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics