Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 251votes)

Übel Blatt

Alt Names: alt Şeytani Kılıçalt ดาบคลั่งทวงแค้นalt Übel Blattalt ユーベルブラットalt Evil Bladealt 위벨 블라트alt Lâmina Malignaalt Ubel Blatt
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated.

Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Koinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey.

Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Koinzell.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Übel Blatt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 110 and onward are on MangaStream.com which doesn't allow re-hosting. New Window Doventanzer
  • 4 Replies
Topic holy spreads. New Window etc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D New Window mfkevinking
  • 30 Replies
Topic Ascheriit New Window dirtloot
  • 1 Replies
Topic It is back New Window Angryfan1
  • 6 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 1 Replies

194 Comments

@elche21

More like yearly
is this manga monthly or weekly?
Would be interesting to see a spin-off based on the original adventure of the 14 blades, a story of friendship, hard fought victory, and tragic loss, all overshadowed by the impending shadow of fear and betrayal. I want to see the human side of the 7 heroes that Koinzell is destined to kill
Sigh. >_> Wish that Koinzell would somehow get back to his previous form. It's annoying how he's getting beaten etc because his elf/fairy form is so weak.
I always wondered. Was it Glenn who fathered the new blademasters brother. That would be fucked up.
I've just realized how the title could sound like "Uber Brat"...
man, I'm getting bored at this... same feeling as berserk, waiting for almost a year and all I get is a chapter that nothing happens. I wonder when I hit 60's, will this manga still be on-going?
lol
This is one of those series that I'll definitely come back to and reread.
I love this manga I want more This is totally a masterpiece hope it don't have a fk up ending if it does ...idk wat i will do but surely it will piss me off lol..hope this update more soon can't wait
@cauthon This is a monthly series BUT right now there's a 1 month break.
how often does this get released in japan? Seems like a while since the last chapter, and I just spent the last 6 hours reading it straight. I can't stop now, need MOAR!!!!

This manga is actually teh sh1t, just as good, even better than ID. I don't know how I manage to find these gems so late, but thank you lord jesus I found it now
ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Ascheerit is still the one and best Blade Master. >.< dang update is taking to slow :\
@Kuroiikawa. patience dude. they need to set a big stage for that. but i hope it comes soon. :>
The fact that Koinzell still hasnt revealed himself still pisses me off. But I want more!!!
Anyone know if this is a weekly thing or what?
More of uber bad ass Koinzell, wimps and spoiled, arrogant people crying in despair is pleasing to a certain extent but, bad ass Koinzel pleases me more of his epicness.

Well, this manga and berserk has this really good plot and main cool guy in it. So, gotta enjoy this.
"dechinzandt"
HAHAHA
FUCKING HILARIOUS
Get a fucking real translator.
This is just stupid.

Get someone with german knowledge on your team if you're going to steal. You're just embarrassing yourself.
hate that crying hypocrite of a guy and his sons 2 they need to die.
hmm did it seem like the dark ecchi parts from the 1-50 chaps they showed more realism anyone think the same?.... well it's not bad that we lost the realism it's just that it feels like im reading bleach + some horror manga ><

also did i miss out on some other missing elements?
@ imercenary he not side tracked remember he always been an hero. Also in the beginning they thought he would be the hero to save the world from a dark time.
he needs to kill everyone in that bastards family :)
i love this manga and koinzell *-*
I...I love this manga.
Is it just me or does Koinzell undergo a personality shift every other story arc? I know he was shaken a lot after first meeting Glenn and the story wouldn't last very long if he made a beeline for the 7 lances, but hes getting absurdly sidetracked.
yay! finally a new chapter.... koinzell is sucha badass now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics