Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 251votes)

Übel Blatt

Alt Names: alt Şeytani Kılıçalt ดาบคลั่งทวงแค้นalt Übel Blattalt ユーベルブラットalt Evil Bladealt 위벨 블라트alt Lâmina Malignaalt Ubel Blatt
Author: Shiono Etorouji
Artist: Shiono Etorouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When the Wischtech threatened to invade the fiefs of Szaalanden, the Emperor dispatched fourteen youths. Of these, the Seven Heroes halted the invasion to herald a time of prosperity while the four Lances of Betrayal were supposedly defeated.

Two decades later, the Lances of Betrayal have reappeared and formed a bandit militia near the frontier fief Gormbark. A man with a black sword and a scar over his left eye slays an entire troop of that militia. He is identified as the boy, Koinzell, and becomes as much an object of fear as of hope even as his own past, motivations, and purpose are a mystery to those he meets on his journey.

Volume 0 encompasses a plot arc which leads directly into the main plot of Übel Blatt in Volume 1. It also introduces and develops the attitudes and motives of a few other characters aside from Koinzell.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Übel Blatt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 110 and onward are on MangaStream.com which doesn't allow re-hosting. New Window Doventanzer
  • 4 Replies
Topic holy spreads. New Window etc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Ubel Blatt-The Greatest Fusion Fantasy(joke) with fan service ;D New Window mfkevinking
  • 30 Replies
Topic Ascheriit New Window dirtloot
  • 1 Replies
Topic It is back New Window Angryfan1
  • 6 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion Thread New Window DaburuO
  • 1 Replies

194 Comments

Why everyone whining about the MC crying...its not like he cry for no reason...if you dont like it just fk!n drop it dont come here and whine like lil' b!tch !!
Oh snap. Glenn is back. That mofo looks like his seriously this time.
Wait... with this timing... does that mean that he wants to be the next Emperor? (i doubt his only reason to be there is to stop Lebellond or/and kill the rebel, I mean he appeared near the meeting where Electors gathered to choose new Emperor and he has legit rights to be one since he is the current's son...)
nvm he finally killed him. disregard my prior comment. still don't like him crying all the time though...
ugh.. the mc pisses me off so much right now with his crying (currently at ch32). instead of crying over the heroes, just kill them already. can anyone tell me if it gets better later?
Another baddy magically revived?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FDXilR2IhY
WTF that was the best cliffhanger!
I knew that mother fucker didn't die.
So who is the real hero that came to stop the fall of the empire? Koinzell, Ikfnes(hate i cant remember the name xD) or the "new" Glenn.
The whole thing with Glenn... went too smoothly...
Which sucked especially, cuz he was about the only likeable one out of those "heroes" :\ (Plus he died too easily)
Knew that was coming he was the main bad guy so I was thinking along the lines of a body double or being brought back to life.
@DOUBLEMIBBER

Chapter 74
urgh I forgot when did he die?

Spoiler
Mind=Blown
Why the Hell is he still Alive?
Holy shit. Since forever everyone could already see there could be more to Glenn's death, but still, holy shit.
And what was the appearance of that gigantic dragon and its awesome dragonrace with Koinzell for anyway?
I was able to wait two years for the haitus to end, I can wait for it to be done before I read it again.
going to drop this then pick up when it's complete, even if it's years from now.
Ubel Blatt is a great manga but I think i'd respect it more if I read the entire thing from start to finish instead of monthly
Koinzell you Too Awesome D:
OH SHIT! There really was a giant dragon! xDD I thought they was just a story/legend.
Yes finally an update! time for me to reread this awesome manga or at the very least reread all the best parts I just love seeing everyone's reactions to Koinzell's actions.
@Edoc
So it has been 104 years since the serialization of this manga already XD
Finally~! After Months of waiting~!
@elche21
usually the number of pages should give it away, provided it isnt the 1st, 2nd or last chapter.
Weekly releases have around 19 pages and monthlys are usually upwards of 30 pages
@elche21
usually the number of pages should give it away, provided it isnt the 1st, 2nd or last chapter.
Weekly releases have around 19 pages and monthlys are usually upwards of 30 pages

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics