Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 459votes)

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka.

Alt Names: alt 勇者が死んだ! 村人の俺が掘った落とし穴に勇者が落ちた結果。alt 勇者死了!是因为勇者掉进了作为村民的我挖的陷阱里alt Pahlawan telah Mati! Gara-gara Masuk ke Lubang Jebakan yang dibuat Petani.alt The Hero is Dead! The Hero Fell into the Trap that a Villager Dug for the Village.
Author: Subaruichi
Artist: Subaruichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, a Hero sealed a Hell Gate. The seal has been weakening ever since, sporadically letting monsters through. After a big group of monsters entered the country through that Hell Gate, the profession of Heroes was needed again.

Touka Scott, a small radish farmer in the southern town of Cheza, is prepared for sudden monster attacks. He built himself a hidden bamboo-spiked pit trap to lure unsuspecting monsters in if they ever try to attack the village. When a monster attacks, Touka tries to lure it into the trap with freshly roasted bacon, but the monster dislikes that type of meat. Thankfully, the Hero arrives to save the village from the monster in the nick of time. The hungry Hero tries to grab a bite of the bacon after vanquishing the monster, only to stumble into Touka's pit trap and die.

After causing the Hero's death, a necromancer from the Hero's old party transfers Touka's spirit into the Hero's body and forces him to impersonate the Hero as the Hero's body is the only one that can use the holy sword to seal the Hell Gate.

http://urasunday.com/yusya/
Go to Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yuusha ga Shinda! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Seems to actually be a weekly manga. New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

981 Comments

Those light swords that he uses looks like the ones from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Spoiler

Oh, he's revealing a lot all right...

Those light swords that he uses looks like the ones from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Spoiler

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-28/ura-sunday-lets-fans-vote-for-manga-to-get-anime-adaptation/.83787

If you're really dedicated and like it then download the app and vote it to get an anime.

Because, why the fuck not?

Eh, gotta say I'd rather have Mob Psycho or Kengan Ashura

BTW, raw of ch9 is out.

well, this is pretty good.

I like the combination of plot development and comedy.

Honestly, I liked our protagonist's original look. His hero look still creeps me out.

LOLOLOLOL

i bet it looks more awesome with a japanese voice, the retort and joke,  would be awesome, i vote for an anime of this

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-28/ura-sunday-lets-fans-vote-for-manga-to-get-anime-adaptation/.83787

If you're really dedicated and like it then download the app and vote it to get an anime.

I don't know or like any of the mangas on that list. (I'm pretty sure some of them aren't even fan scan/translated) Is this supposed to be some kind of experiment?

I just read Ch.8 on the TLers site and it turns out the MC is NOT a ball-less sack of crap, at least not all the time

His little speech he gave won me over. Respect earned.

I just read Ch.8 on the TLers site and it turns out the MC is NOT a ball-less sack of crap, at least not all the time

This manga is good and different, but I kinda dislike the "good for nothing hated by everyone" type of MC, wouldn't mind if he did something about it, but that's the type of person he is. -_-

His trap did worked on both the hero and the hero's companion... ;p

Nice main girl, but the MC's beyond lame and there's no hope...

How the fuck is this not an original light/web novel? The plot and artwork seem closer to that of light/web novels that manga.

Not that I'm complaining that an original with this kind of plot is getting translated, just a bit surprised.

That poor demon!  All he wanted was to eat a naked girl in thigh-high black stockings.

And who wouldn't want to do the same thing? 

I know that I could manage to pull a Yuuki Rito style pratfall to accomplish that!!!

The MC and the demons have good taste.

is it bad that im 100% sure that the MC's plan in ch. 2 would work?

FINALLY!!!  A realistic MC who cowardly runs from danger, but pervertedly runs towards a sexy pair of legs!  A REAL man who obviously has his priorities in order!!

(Thinks about my own perverted and cowardly nature and realizes why I like this reluctant hero!)

Of course, I also see his good and honorable points.  After all, the girl he lusts for, er, I mean LOVES, loses her clothes and he is considerate and thoughtful enough to have spare clothes to protect her modesty.  (Even if it IS nothing more than a skimpy and revealing bikini swimsuit!)

This manga is good and different, but I kinda dislike the "good for nothing hated by everyone" type of MC, wouldn't mind if he did something about it, but that's the type of person he is. -_-

Umm "Good for nothing"? .. He's a farmer and it looks like he can grow some godly radishes.. What do you want from a farmer? + He doesn't even have a weapon that'd work properly. Leave the man to his fetishes and he actually is being threatened into the situation that he's in. The cast of characters are completely inhumane against him. D:

she did yell "Iyaaaaaaaaaaa" and try to cover up and run away when a demon sprays her with cloth-dissolving liquid... let just tone down and put her in 'bitch' category.

The main heroine (Yuna) is not a slut.

A slut would open her legs for anyone and try to seduce any good looking guy she met. Yuna just switched to Kyle because the Hero's dead, she doesn't know Kyle's true face and because Kyle flattered her. At most she's "easy" for handsome guys.

Plus a slut wouldn't yell "Iyaaaaaaaaaaa" and try to cover up and run away when a demon sprays her with cloth-dissolving liquid.

so much cancer '-'

A slut would open her legs for anyone and try to seduce any good looking guy she met. Yuna just switched to Kyle because the Hero's dead, she doesn't know Kyle's true face and because Kyle flattered her. At most she's "easy" for handsome guys.

Plus a slut wouldn't yell "Iyaaaaaaaaaaa" and try to cover up and run away when a demon sprays her with cloth-dissolving liquid.

she did yell "Iyaaaaaaaaaaa" and try to cover up and run away when a demon sprays her with cloth-dissolving liquid... let just tone down and put her in 'bitch' category.

Sooo I guess the rest got taken down?

Main character is a bastard, and main heroine is a slut. They are very suited for each other. : D

Main character is a bastard, and main heroine is a slut. They are very suited for each other. : D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics