Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 90votes)

He is a High School Girl

Alt Names: alt Él Es una Chica de Preparatoria
Author: Baek Young-Min
Artist: Baek Young-Min
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Choi Kang-Bae is a famous high school hooligan feared by everyone. Nevertheless, he has a huge "sister complex", which urges him to protect her sister, whatever the price... Only, how does he plan to take care of her when she studies in a high school only for girls?

Tr:Choi Kang-Bae okulunda serseri tipli, kavgayı seven, güçlü biridir. Ama kızkardeşine karşı çok korumacı olduğu halde onu istediği gibi koruyamaz çünkü kardeşi kız lisesine gitmektedir. Choi Kang-Bae bir gün kardeşini zorbalığa uğrarken görür ve kararını verir ne pahasına olursa olsun kardeşini koruyacaktır, kız kılığına girmesi gerekse bile!

http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/highschool
Go to He is a High School Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic pick up this series New Window makaveli4all
  • 0 Replies
Topic He is a high school girl Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies

245 Comments

How the hell does he accidentally punch a woman a few feet away from his intended target when he's apparently so good at fighting? lmao

I sometimes think that our protagonist is a vampire. He fucking looks like one! . XD

Yeah, he has those fangs 

I sometimes think that our protagonist is a vampire. He fucking looks like one! . XD

Bitch got what she deserved. GENDER BENDER 4 EVAAA

Well shit... Now she got dirt on him XD

This is at the very least funny... But need more chapters to give verdict.

It appears to me that he is a siscon. Think at Oga having a bullied sister...

HEADSHOT! The bitch deserved it.
I have a feeling that no one would want to go on a date with her anymore...

He may have missed his target but he hit the one worth the most points instead.

You're right, he's pretty damn Oga like.

Alright, first impression of Choi Kang-Bae,

Spoiler

I thought about Oga though...

I have a guess at what happened now. Since, he can't beat up women all willy-nilly, he decides to infiltrate his sister's, Kang-Hee's, school to help her with bullying problems or is threatened to crossdress by the bully in replacement of Kang-Hee.

And also, Kang-Hee seems like a nice and gentle sister. I hope that blonde bitch gets hung on the gallows. I'm really sensitive towards sisters because I have one myself.

Although, it would really be awkward for me if the Blonde chick turns out to be Kang-Hee. It would be super awkward...

Blondie is so not his sister...this chapter we see what is convo was like with his sis..and in prologue we already know what he thinks of blondie...so yeah, so not his sister.

I have a guess at what happened now. Since, he can't beat up women all willy-nilly, he decides to infiltrate his sister's, Kang-Hee's, school to help her with bullying problems or is threatened to crossdress by the bully in replacement of Kang-Hee.

And also, Kang-Hee seems like a nice and gentle sister. I hope that blonde bitch gets hung on the gallows. I'm really sensitive towards sisters because I have one myself.

Although, it would really be awkward for me if the Blonde chick turns out to be Kang-Hee. It would be super awkward...

hmm sounds good.. i like gender bender a lot when the protagonist isn't gay

Alright, first impression of Choi Kang-Bae,

Spoiler

Let' see what happens next.

Ah, that one. I remember checking this out a while ago. Weird stuff. The MC is overworldly tough. Baki's pa got shit on him xD

Much better than I expected.

I decided I wasn't going to read the rest until they dropped the blonde girl. I'm kind of interested now as to what the hell happened. Geez

Well then...followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics