Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 79votes)

Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru

Alt Names: alt この世界がゲームだと俺だけが知っているalt Bu Dünyanın Oyun Olduğunu Bilen Tek Kişiyimalt Eu sou o único que sabe que este mundo é um jogoalt I Am the Only One Who Knows This World Is a Gamealt Только я знаю, что этот мир - игра
Author: Usber
Artist: Ichizen
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem Harem
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sagara Soma is a hardcore gamer, who spends basically all of his time playing or thinking about games. Since he was a child, he's thought of how great it would be to really live in a game world. One day, when he breaks a promise to his cousin Maki in order to play video games, his wish comes true. "New Communicate Online," also known as "Neko-Mimi-Neko," is the game he was playing at the time. Neko-Mimi-Neko is well known for its trick quests, occasional unfairly high level enemies, and many bugs, all of which combine to make players die over and over again. Now that Soma seems to literally be a starting character in the game world, will he re-spawn after death, or actually die? Luckily, he knows just about everything there is to know about the world of Neko-Mimi-Neko, so he may be able to make the unfairness in the game work to his advantage!
Go to Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window Josh Thomson
  • 1 Replies

87 Comments

...Japanese MMO players have never heard of a wiki or randomly generated passcodes?

This story is starting to sound like it was written by someone who never played a JRPG since the '80s.

Well, since you can't get at the chest before clearing all dungeons and setting up the quest status flag, even if you already knew the password in advance, you would still have to gather all the clues, so there's no point in making the password random — any more than there's a need to make the treasure's location random.  So as a programmer, I wouldn't bother.

Of course, as a programmer, I wouldn't bother to even give a specific number in the first place, and simply say "you put in the correct passcode and open the chest" based on the quest state.  But then again, I'm not a Nekomimineko developer...

U FOOL! Keep the shovel! It's the greatest weapon there is!

...Japanese MMO players have never heard of a wiki or randomly generated passcodes?

This story is starting to sound like it was written by someone who never played a JRPG since the '80s.

Ohh sh*t, we have that novel which has a DarkSouls like dungeon which steals your items... but now we have a troll SP-VR-RPG!? Add that plus the nonsensical bugs... Goddam, I can't hold this feels for the MC...

So ... if I'm understanding right, Nekomimineko is basically equivalent in difficulty to, say, I Wanna Be The Guy or something along that vein?

... Poor MC. We hardly knew ye.:(:P

REAL LIFE
A truly hardcore game with no load or retry.
And Time passes even if you do nothing.

i see. so the first chapter teach us that you can't be stereotypic, prejudice, and racist. just cause one race look a certain way does not mean you should assume they are the bad guys and attack them. touche.

also sexist . To quickly assume females are always innocent is bad.

Wow, this is areal shitty game alright, how does something with that many bugs survive?

So bad, it's good

i see. so the first chapter teach us that you can't be stereotypic, prejudice, and racist. just cause one race look a certain way does not mean you should assume they are the bad guys and attack them. touche.

Wow, this is areal shitty game alright, how does something with that many bugs survive?

A common misconception.

Tis universe is ideal, and if you think otherwise its because you mistakingly believe humans are the center of it. The laws of science works, this place is programmed perfectly.

Leaving aside my own Thomist preconceptions, I would be forced to say that it's not the case that the universe is ideal, but because we do not have a specifications document for it, we cannot verify that it behaves differently than how it should (that is, that bugs exist in it).  Therefore, there are no bugs, only features, even if we want to classify some of them as misfeatures.

nice manga. i like it. its rare that MC is weak from the beginning,,usually in this kind of manga,MC will be imba from beginning like overlord manga. but still i'll follow this.

Should be one or two chapter after this, then. Forewarned is forearmed after all.

Soma sure likes to think in his head a lot, meanwhile, the people around him are watching him making various expressions.

It is refreshing just like I spell force where you rescue a dragon from woman.

'the princess is kidnapped please rescue her."

If I have a dollar every time I have seen this phrase I would spend it to buy more games like these : p

nanodesu also does the novel if you google it also happy to see the manga for this

Eh, I kinda thought that it was just... lame when they brought up all those wish-granting artifacts. I just face-palmed when I saw the Dragon Balls. 

Seriously though, I'm guessing that the light novel version of it did that, because the web novel version didn't explain anything. It was so vague and did not describe how the protag got into the world at all. I'm guessing that the author couldn't think of anything original, and knew he couldn't make anything original as to how the protagonist went into the game world, so he decided to make some really shitty way satirically. This way, he could cover ineptitude with comedy.

Eh, I mean, overall, I enjoy this series a lot, but that the first chapter of the manga is different than how the other chapters are.

Well, it *is* basically a joke built on references. Taking it too seriously would remove the humor, of course.:P

Surprised you've seen it used a lot - I haven't seen a similar joke used once.

The world full of bugs. Welcome to real life, MC.

A common misconception.

Tis universe is ideal, and if you think otherwise its because you mistakingly believe humans are the center of it. The laws of science works, this place is programmed perfectly.

nice manga. i like it. its rare that MC is weak from the beginning,,usually in this kind of manga,MC will be imba from beginning like overlord manga. but still i'll follow this.

this is why I hate the over appraised game.....

dat bug...... fuck the developer!! rofl...

Why couldn't the Bossun-lookalike MC be genre savvy enough to know that the antique place ALWAYS has something cool inside there!? I wanted to see if they had slipped in a Zanpakuto in there too.
Poor Shenron...

I will be guessing that all the bugs in the game will turn real as well?

That would be pretty nasty.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics