Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 840votes)

ReLIFE

Alt Names: alt リライフalt ReLifualt إعادة الحياة
Author: Yayoi Sou
Artist: Yayoi Sou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company which he only lasted three months. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offers him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old again and to became a subject in a one-year experiment in which he begans his life as a high school student again.

*Original Webcomic
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=2

===========Notice=============
DO NOT UPLOAD
Comico has requested the title to be removed.
========= Notice End===========
Go to ReLIFE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why it has "seinen" tag? New Window ShinHouin
  • 13 Replies
Topic movie trailer New Window SachiFaker
  • 3 Replies
Topic Maturity of Kaizaki and the Troubles of the Gifted New Window Nasukasu
  • 17 Replies
Topic Analyzing Kaizaki's issue [spoilers] New Window Ryu22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somewhat accurate depiction of Aspergers New Window Belruel
  • 11 Replies
Topic Problems with mass memory wipes. New Window truepurple
  • 14 Replies

4338 Comments

Hmm...an interesting premise at least...I'd like to see where the story goes. 

I always enjoy restarting your life/ reincarnation stories since it usually skips all the mistakes and problems the MC has gone through and instead starts at a point where he can apply what he's learned and start again.

So the true name of the Black org. is ReLife,

And they are now experimenting with APTX-4869

Why the heck would he need to get miraculously younger to re-enter high school? Plenty of past twenties attending perfectly well normal high schools. Nothing wrong with that.

Lets go back to chapter 1, forget all this " go back to highschool" nonsense. His mother said"if you end up DEAD come back home to your dad",. Boom, the MC's father is GOD.

Hmm...following it for now, but I hope the pace will pick up soon. I mean, after 3 chapters we still haven't been told anything that wasn't already in the description.

I like it, followed

It does looks good  but his high school life hasn't even begun so hard to tell if this going to be good.

well i agree with you, since this is my first time read this kind manga, well just wait and see more chapter before we can judged it.

It does looks good  but his high school life hasn't even begun so hard to tell if this going to be good.

For now looks very weak. Need more chapters to judge. I'll follow this and see how it goes.

Too early for me to tell about the story but it looks promising.  I think you did a great job on the scanlation!  Keep up the good work!  And.... followed!

Smells like harem. Followed

I just uploaded chapters 1-3 and they are pending review. Hoping to apply for contributor status once they are up so you all can read them quicker! 

Well, if anyone enjoys the series that is.

Anyways once it's up do enjoy! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics