Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 840votes)

ReLIFE

Alt Names: alt リライフalt ReLifualt إعادة الحياة
Author: Yayoi Sou
Artist: Yayoi Sou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows Kaizaki Arata, a 27-year-old jobless man who fails at every job interview he had after quitting his last company which he only lasted three months. His life changes after he met Yoake Ryou of the ReLife Research Institute, who offers him a drug that can change his appearance to 17-years-old again and to became a subject in a one-year experiment in which he begans his life as a high school student again.

*Original Webcomic
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=2

===========Notice=============
DO NOT UPLOAD
Comico has requested the title to be removed.
========= Notice End===========
Go to ReLIFE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why it has "seinen" tag? New Window ShinHouin
  • 13 Replies
Topic movie trailer New Window SachiFaker
  • 3 Replies
Topic Maturity of Kaizaki and the Troubles of the Gifted New Window Nasukasu
  • 17 Replies
Topic Analyzing Kaizaki's issue [spoilers] New Window Ryu22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Somewhat accurate depiction of Aspergers New Window Belruel
  • 11 Replies
Topic Problems with mass memory wipes. New Window truepurple
  • 14 Replies

4338 Comments

I LOVE level-headed people! :)

To boot, he will have a whole gap year! Without any kind of job experience at all. He will beg to "relife" again.

But he WILL get a job experience, Yoake mentioned it before that as part of his contract, he'll be considered part of the project (iirc, observer or documenter). So, I'm guessing the job recommendation will be something along those line, may be something like Yoake's job?

How come Arata drinks a reverse-aging drug and there's a possibility of him getting a harem, while after Shinichi Kudo drinks a reverse-aging drug it becomes difficult for him to make Ran his girlfriend.

I don't get the purpose of this ReLife. What kind of insight do these people get? It itches me that the whole school must be of such drugged-adults-turned-into-teens and this Relife is a social experiment on neets.

Considering he's subject number 2 I'm doubting it, although I'm sure subject number 1 is somewhere in there. But I think you might be correct that the idea is to create something to allow people to relieve a year of their youth and somehow be reborn from the experience. Especially since it's Japan, where there's a lot of pressure to focus on studies throughout your school life, now you can go back and try to enjoy your school life instead of worry about what your doing after you graduate.

Or it could be the author just thought a person with the mind of an adult in the body of a highschooler would lead to some funny stuff and rolled with it and didn't really think about why this company is doing the experiment.

I wonder what happened to his part time job. Now he has to quit it but he could not do it by himself because he has turned young. Of course the people for ReLife could work this out but it sure will give him a bad record because he suddenly quitted a job without informing in advance and did not even do the final procedure by himself.

I LOVE level-headed people! :)

To boot, he will have a whole gap year! Without any kind of job experience at all. He will beg to "relife" again.

I don't get the purpose of this ReLife. What kind of insight do these people get? It itches me that the whole school must be of such drugged-adults-turned-into-teens and this Relife is a social experiment on neets.

It's a bit annoying that the chapters feels so short, but well, you can't have everything...

I wonder what happened to his part time job. Now he has to quit it but he could not do it by himself because he has turned young. Of course the people for ReLife could work this out but it sure will give him a bad record because he suddenly quitted a job without informing in advance and did not even do the final procedure by himself.

Ch 5. is the plot devices chapter. yah.

So juging by what they told us he will break all those rules after falling in love with a girl and wanting to be withher forever. Then twist she rembers him.

Nope the twist is that she is "Subject 001", come on! You actually missed that?

Ch 5. is the plot devices chapter. yah.

So juging by what they told us he will break all those rules after falling in love with a girl and wanting to be withher forever. Then twist she rembers him.

NnoGhN1h.jpg

can't wait for the next chapter. This webcomic... really got my attention! 

Spoiler

I think so too.

I think that they'll meet on the school, fall in love, but can't tell their condition due to the memory wipe issue.

They'll either tell the truth anyway, have their memory erased but fall in love again

or

keep the truth, and when the program's finished, they'll meet again and recognize each other.

Might be wrong though. There's also a chance that the female is his family member or something. Need to keep reading this story. :D

NnoGhN1h.jpg

can't wait for the next chapter. This webcomic... really got my attention! 

Spoiler

No doubt subject No.001 will show up at some point.

THANK YOU!!

Good news everyone!

Contributor status was accepted!

Future chapters will be instant now, rather than delayed hours until accepted.

Also enjoy chapter 5 :D

Why the heck would he need to get miraculously younger to re-enter high school? Plenty of past twenties attending perfectly well normal high schools. Nothing wrong with that.

no, wait. aren't they testing the drug on a human and watch him for a year?

Funny, and well done.

DON'T DRINK IT! IT'S A TRAP!

Detective%2BConan%2BEpisode%2B001%2B1.giDetective%2BConan%2BEpisode%2B001%2B2.gi

Congratulations, You just won the internet!

Potential for something serious to happen, followed!

I always enjoy restarting your life/ reincarnation stories since it usually skips all the mistakes and problems the MC has gone through and instead starts at a point where he can apply what he's learned and start again.

Because it's like in video games? (Where you keep reloading from the save point until you get it right?)

Detective%2BConan%2BEpisode%2B001%2B1.giDetective%2BConan%2BEpisode%2B001%2B2.gi

How Nostalgic!!! crazy-monkey-emoticon-061.gif?1292792394

Spoiler

i smell a good potential romcom , maybe ...

Why the heck would he need to get miraculously younger to re-enter high school? Plenty of past twenties attending perfectly well normal high schools. Nothing wrong with that.

outside of the other arguments, i don't think the point is going to highschool since he already finished highschool (and college)

Where do you live? Because where I'm from, adults wont be in normal classes and schools. They go to ''specialized schools'' that offer night/specialized etc classes. They'll be with other adults only, no kids around. Only in university/technical schools will you see adults(older ones) in normal classes. 

No gender bender :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics