Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.85 - 55votes)

Shinmai Maou no Testament Arashi!

Alt Names: alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha (Testament) Arashi!alt Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha Arashi!alt The Testament of Sister New Devil Arashi!alt 新妹魔王の契約者・嵐!alt 新妹魔王の契約者〈テスタメント〉・嵐!
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Kiso Fumihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: > Alternate Story of Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-r9175 )
Go to Shinmai Maou no Testament Arashi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

82 Comments

Oh Maria! Grow up!
Spoiler

Is this the new trend for shounen  manga?

Run a few volumes then concurrently start to run an "alternate" version of the same story with the focus more on the less serious aspects?

Seen this happen with quite a few I've been reading lately.

Who are you trying to bash?
Please at least do your homework.

Is this the new trend for shounen  manga?

Run a few volumes then concurrently start to run an "alternate" version of the same story with the focus more on the less serious aspects?

Seen this happen with quite a few I've been reading lately.

I don't know about that. Given how the story is using the borderline hentai/ super ecchi Master and Servant contract for powering up our protagonists, I'd say it's about 50/50 between serious story and erotic fantasy supreme.

The powering up is an excuse and part of the setting. The purpose is still sexual.

I don't know about that. Given how the story is using the borderline hentai/ super ecchi Master and Servant contract for powering up our protagonists, I'd say it's about 50/50 between serious story and erotic fantasy supreme.

So we can say that this manga is properly focused on the parts of the LN people care about.

So we can say that this manga is properly focused on the whole purpose of the LN.

Both Manga's the Shounen & Seinen (Arashi) are based on the Light Novel.

-The shounen manga focus on the main story+fighting.

-The seinen, Arashi manga focus more on the ecchi & borderline hentai parts of the story, Maria being Maria & mini-stories of the light novel.

So we can say that this manga is properly focused on the whole purpose of the LN.

Tags: schoolgirl, oppai, ecchi, inseki, onsananajimi...

Oh wait

nice, thank you KumaOddity

Both Manga's the Shounen & Seinen (Arashi) are based on the Light Novel.

-The shounen manga focus on the main story+fighting.

-The seinen, Arashi manga focus more on the ecchi & borderline hentai parts of the story, Maria being Maria & mini-stories of the light novel.

The fan service is so-so, but I guess thats the cost of having 20+ page chapters.

@KumaOddity Ch.1 p.8 missed the middle left bubble. Thanks for chapters!

Thanks for the catch. I'll notify someone who can apply my fix.

The bubble says "Maria... If you do such a thing again I'll kill you 100 times over."

This is the fan service version of the manga.  The succubus goes wild, doing what Succubi are supposed to do, much to the chagrin of Yuki and Mio!  Obviously a LOT more ecchi than the regular series.  Also, less censorship!  You won't see THIS series on cartoon network Saturday morning!

But fan service usually involves a lot of comedy, and the this manga has to be translated for us mono-language types to enjoy that part!

Only that? nothing different with the plot and is that 'more perverted' original content from this manga?

Maria and her facial expressions just prove that she's the best girl.

Thanks for translating, hope to see more.

@KumaOddity Ch.1 p.8 missed the middle left bubble. Thanks for chapters!

So someone started translating this. Been reading the raws with 23 chapters at the moment.

I just read through all 13 chpters of raws and I get the feeling that the artist is pretty bad at drawing people when they aren't participating in some manner of foreplay or more.

I think is more like he doesn't care about them if they aren't.

More fap content? Bookmarked!

Well, this manga is about more tits, butts and fapping material.

Followed!

Well, this manga is about more tits, butts and fapping material.

That moment when you realize you can guess the genres of a manga just from looking at the cover image...

Don't read this if you don't have a good self-control.

I read the LN, and this manga just make it so munch more simple.

How is this different from the other one?

This is the fan service version of the manga.  The succubus goes wild, doing what Succubi are supposed to do, much to the chagrin of Yuki and Mio!  Obviously a LOT more ecchi than the regular series.  Also, less censorship!  You won't see THIS series on cartoon network Saturday morning!

But fan service usually involves a lot of comedy, and the this manga has to be translated for us mono-language types to enjoy that part!

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add chapters!!!

How is this different from the other one?

Less battle, more ecchi. Focuses more on home life/harem elements.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics