Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

Fuuka!?

Oh! I have a great idea. Let's make something similar called Batoto Game!. Basically, we take all your collective comments in every manga/manhwa section and have a "No Like & Like" game. Or if you have friends in Batoto they choose whether to "unfriend" or remain as friends. Fucking brilliant.

You know now that I think about it what if a dead account was following but I unfollowed with the current account.

I also wonder, considering the games are shown to the audience outside and they're often made to participate too - how would they go conducting different games at the same time? Regional broadcasts or what?

maybe different server?. It seems that this story is occurring at the same time as the other story, so most likely separate instances(different questions) but with a unified global leaderboards

Different First Game?

Wasn't the first game universal?

I also wonder, considering the games are shown to the audience outside and they're often made to participate too - how would they go conducting different games at the same time? Regional broadcasts or what?

Well, from what I understand, the publication got switched over to another magazine, so they decided to perspective-swap. The last chapter of the original publication ended with the implication that the brother was alive, so now we're getting his story -- So far it's building to kind of be an inversion, with "Yuuma" already showing signs of being a lot more merciless than "Ataru".

Presumably, they'll switch perspectives back once we get past the third game, but that's still a while away.

Yuuma would be a better MC, anyhow. They're both able to think on their feet, but Yuuma does seem to be more merciless which is why a lot of people think he'll win the game!

Different First Game?

Wasn't the first game universal?

because in RA 1 the game was announced first then they got into different rooms...

But it seems Games are room-based...

Otherwise, Glad that it is back :D

I wish i can "Like" a certain page :(

I wanna the part1 Yuuma back already. :(

Fuuka spoiler....

Spoiler

Even here SEO????

I wonder what will be the true Like/No Like from this one in real live, with the real people that read Fuuka...

THAT SPOILER FOR

Spoiler

If this is from "Yuuma's" perspective, then why are some of the stuff different, like the guy who gets killed at the beginning of the game?

I assume there is more than 1 room for player storage ?

DIS GON' BE GOOD!

Interesting.. I think I liked the previous setup a bit better.

Bitch-ass girlfriend vs dear sister? Ding-ding we have a winner!!!

I don't know what's happening but man this series is intresting

"I won't accept it!"

Anyone else thinks he was the mysterious follower of Part 1's Yuuma?

The part 1 main char family name is Kashiwagi (Ataru/Yuuma).

This mc name is Mukai Yuuma. Have scar on his forehead (we can see it in his avatar at the end of part 1 as well).

Both born in 8/12 (obviously).

Now the point is how Mukai seperated with his original family.

He revealed that he had growing up in some unique circumstances like his girlfriend.

He doesn't seem to remember the past.

He is not likely the mystery follower of Kashiwagi, because If he want to be followed back he should do more than just follow and did not even show the profile.

BUT his name is still Yuuma so the ones who raised him MUST knew who he is.

And his biological parents died much later after his "death" so it's pretty unreasonable that they did not give him back.

Something really fishy is going on here.

Could it be that he got amnesia after that accident?? Or maybe not...??

What make me wonder is, how the hell he fake his death?? In the chapter before said, he died right after accident....

If this is from "Yuuma's" perspective, then why are some of the stuff different, like the guy who gets killed at the beginning of the game?

could be different sections since they are multiple of those things

The part 1 main char family name is Kashiwagi (Ataru/Yuuma).

This mc name is Mukai Yuuma. Have scar on his forehead (we can see it in his avatar at the end of part 1 as well).

Both born in 8/12 (obviously).

Now the point is how Mukai seperated with his original family.

He revealed that he had growing up in some unique circumstances like his girlfriend.

He doesn't seem to remember the past.

He is not likely the mystery follower of Kashiwagi, because If he want to be followed back he should do more than just follow and did not even show the profile.

BUT his name is still Yuuma so the ones who raised him MUST knew who he is.

And his biological parents died much later after his "death" so it's pretty unreasonable that they did not give him back.

Something really fishy is going on here.

Reminds me a lot, a lot, a lot of Kamisama no Iutoori.

But, still, as pulp as these things are...

Oh boy, it gets my blood pumping.

Im such a dork for stuff like this.

He probably had an epiphany and got the people stuck inside to follow each other.

If you remember last chapter of RA I, he had what, a thousand followers? And he probably didn't follow him back ¬v¬, he already looked like he mentally broke down so it's full on survival mode.

Okay, how is it that the big brother is alive?

I hope he can make a very good explanation for it.

I doubt that all 10k people were in same room.

I thought that the previous MC was Yuuma who was acting as Ataru?

I guess this Ataru as Yuuma?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics