Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 48votes)

7-Jikanme no Note

Alt Names: alt 7-Jikanme no Onpualt 7時間目の音符alt Score of seventh classalt Shichi-jikanme no Note
Author: Shima Tokio
Artist: Shima Tokio
Genres: Comedy ComedyMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yohei is in the Woodwinds Orchestra at his high school where he plays the clarinet as one of the few boys in the group. The president of the group is Azumi who also happens to be Yohei’s first girlfriend. Azumi has never had a boyfriend before and the couple has many awkward moments as their relationship is still fresh. With both Yohei and Azumi acting a little shy with each other, being intimate is difficult but their love for each other makes them braver.
Go to 7-Jikanme no Note Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

59 Comments

This is some pretty cute vanilla stuff.

AW YEAH! First chapter and we already get to see the most important moment of any couple.
Spoiler

Friend A is going for sensei route I see.

Also one more diabetes inducing series that I follows.

If it's vanill.. ciel scans, why not follow?

Friend A is going for sensei route I see.

Also one more diabetes inducing series that I follows.

They should make a "diabetes" tag on batoto. So mich cuteness everywhere!

I started reading this because of a comment in Kyou no Yuiko-san.... No. Regrets.

Same here. Some kind of mass migration from Yuiko-san is going on here...thanks for the recommendation, Tactless!

I started reading this because of a comment in Kyou no Yuiko-san.... No. Regrets.

I'm glad I stumbled onto this manga.

Because when I kick the bucket, this will be one of my good memories.

No big surprise, but a spoiler nevertheless:

Spoiler

So, I'm really looking forward to seeing this story develop. 4 volumes, according to my shopping list. Maybe for my birthday...
Oh, and there's another series I hope somebody picks up, based just on the title: "あまあま" (Ama ama) which I believe means something like "Double Sweet".
(Edit: Looking at a larger image of the cover, the Romaji of the title says "Armor/Amour", hinting at something a little less completely sweet. Haven't found any actual pages, yet.)

suprised it isn't one of the main characters granted the females look almost identical minus hair style

How extraordinary for a romance manga. Two high-schollers who are dating sat down, had a mature conversation and reached an equitable consenses.

No big surprise, but a spoiler nevertheless:

Spoiler

So, I'm really looking forward to seeing this story develop. 4 volumes, according to my shopping list. Maybe for my birthday...

Oh, and there's another series I hope somebody picks up, based just on the title: "あまあま" (Ama ama) which I believe means something like "Double Sweet".

(Edit: Looking at a larger image of the cover, the Romaji of the title says "Armor/Amour", hinting at something a little less completely sweet. Haven't found any actual pages, yet.)

just after I read the ending of his other work I find this new sweetness filled series, damn I love tokio sensei.

(though I do see he still has his problem with everyone's faces looking the same)

I've always preferred neckties anyway :P

Aaaaaaand we're ON, bitch! Found it just in time to cope with Bocchi's ending. Thanks for the dose!

Aw man, this is amazing. My diabetes is acting up.

Shima Tokio: Supreme Emperor/Empress of Vanilla.

lol there's already a hentai group that's named like this I think -_-"

yes that is correct

HHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!

rename to vanilla scans pls

lol there's already a hentai group that's named like this I think -_-"

These vanilla stories are the best after all ^^
Oh I think I'm getting diabetes so sweet~

SUGAR..!!!!! The author's prev work has ended but now i can settle my heart with this....

Thank you Ciel for bringing another great manga to my reading list

My gosh that was so sweet :D

pretty pls

PRETTY PRETTY PLS

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics