Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 304votes)

Yaoguai Mingdan

Alt Names: alt 妖怪名单alt Monster Listalt The List of Supernatural Beings
Author: Tang Renjia
Artist: Tang Renjia
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A beautiful nine-tailed fox. An acacia tree demon. A Taoist believer who is seeking spiritual enlightenment but got rejected by the goddess. It isn't easy, being caught in the middle of this dangerous group of women, but our hero Feng Xi must fight in order to protect the peace and save the world!

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/521825
Go to Yaoguai Mingdan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yaoguai Mingdan Anime! New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Eprizym
  • 3 Replies
Topic Timeline/Reincarnations ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS*** New Window Yue Er
  • 7 Replies
Topic Translation Notes New Window Caek
  • 7 Replies
Topic Credit Page New Window Caek
  • 9 Replies

1952 Comments

8 chapters in and we're supposed to wait even longer to know wth is going on?

This story sucks.

Uh... you do realize this is a weekly comic, right? You're supposed to wait 3-5 weeks for a regular Japanese monthly manga. Therefore, we have about as much progression as 2 or 3 chapters "real" chapters. I personally don't care what you think about it, but your perspective is entirely wrong. 

Well, I could spoil it for everybody and say, or, you could believe me that everything is explained later.

8 chapters in and we're supposed to wait even longer to know wth is going on?

This story sucks.

i really cant understand the plot? :o ... he f*cks those guys for? and who the hell is that girlfriend wannabe? -_- really cant understand .. ill drop this :o

Well, I could spoil it for everybody and say, or, you could believe me that everything is explained later.

i really cant understand the plot? :o ... he f*cks those guys for? and who the hell is that girlfriend wannabe? -_- really cant understand .. ill drop this :o

Following for the Plot. Honestly guys

I've seen the chinese raws....

... and DAAAYUUUM, that moment of feels.... THAT SINGLE MOMENT OF FEELS!

and this has gone waaaay long.

"Karl Marx, You Da Real MVP"
Well, I must say, I've never seen a chapter title so completely convincing that it made me read a series I wasn't interested in, but as they say there is a first time for everything.
SPECIAL JIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ YEA I FCKING KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING. Sweet borderline ecchi-smut-h*ntai

Though I have no idea whats going on, I love it...

Wow, the names of these chapters are something special...

Hi! I'm the translator for this series! As I was looking over the chapter titles, many do not actually make 100% sense of what is actually going on with the plot, so they've been adapted to hold a little more value. Believe it or not, some of these are important as we progress with the story (albeit maybe not the ones that are too ridiculously over the top haha).

Wow, the names of these chapters are something special...

It's here! thank you for the release! Saw this back then and was thinking of picking it up but now it got a home! Looking forward for more releases :)

Also thank you for the other series as well, don't want to make to many comments :P

It is? it should have been shown on the genres.

For some reason I just can't into eastern webcomics... than again, i don't read too many western ones either.

I still haven't found an eastern webcomic which I could enjoy as much as I enjoyed 8-bit theater, and frankly i've given up on searching.

Except not. A webtoon and a web comic are two different things. A webtoon is almost always Korean, and it's in long strip format. Meanwhile, this is a web comic. It has distinctive pages. There is no genre for web comics.

I mean... probably because it is a web comic?

It is? it should have been shown on the genres.

For some reason I just can't into eastern webcomics... than again, i don't read too many western ones either.

I still haven't found an eastern webcomic which I could enjoy as much as I enjoyed 8-bit theater, and frankly i've given up on searching.

This could be quite interesting. Let's see where it goes.

not to my taste, feels too much like a webcomic.

I mean... probably because it is a web comic?

not to my taste, feels too much like a webcomic.

These short chapters barely caught my attention at all... maybe it'll get better...?

Hail Communism!

who knew ! Marx is useful to pick up girls !! at least it's good for something.

the chapter is too short T^T

poor security guard, dying with his pants down.

dont misunderstand me, im just here for the plot  :3

There's a lot of plot in here. Let's see where it goes.

One of the reasons we picked this series is because it has a fantastic mix of "plot" and plot. 

xD yeah that feeling when you dont get enough. Hope the Autor dont censored any more chapters. Thank you for this EIH Scans/WCK

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics