Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 37votes)

Full Dozer

Alt Names:
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryouma Muroto secretly has feelings for his childhood friend Mao Manaka, a 15-year-old girl who appears to be a refined beauty on the outside, but she's actually an impulsive girl who is very persistent once she has made up her mind to do something, which Ryouma likens to a bulldozer. This personality causes others her age to tend to stay away from her, and Ryouma enjoys the fact that he's basically the only person who can hang around her.

Ryouma's daily interactions with Mao change one day when she meets Hayato Honjou, a fledgling actor who has had trouble making a name for himself in the entertainment industry. Ryouma quickly notices a change in Mao's demeanor when she starts showing a lot of interest in Hayato's up-and-coming career. Mao soon tells Ryouma that she has feelings for Hayato, and she shows Ryouma her determination to get closer to Hayato by joining a talent agency and moving to Tokyo. When Ryouma is later scouted by a talent agent, he decides to chase after Mao in the hope that their paths will connect someday.
Go to Full Dozer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

The synopsis reminds me a little of Skip Beat. I'm curious what kind of story this is going to be. Liked Usotsuki Lily by the same mangaka, so we'll see.

Already laughing at the comment on the colour page: "After a cross-dressing guy comes...SHOW BUSINESS?!"

I find this pretty interesting, but I hope the MC stops being a piece of shit.

I don't know who the fuck should I support in this manga

Reading this somehow ALWAYS manages to piss me off. I don't know how much more I can handle b4 jumping ship.....

I'm so torn.  This manga has so many things about it that I find annoying, from the triangle to things about the male lead's personality to the entertainment setting to the plot setup.  

But it's Komura Ayumi, dash it all.  I can't  just skip it.

Man Ryouma's out burst are really annoying 

I wouldn't mind if this suddenly turned into yaoi.

I was thinking along the same line, I was like this would be a pretty good love triangle if the MC crushed on both of them and Mao remains in love with Hayato, while he himself does not show any significant love interest.

Huh, I feel that it's pretty weird. But kinda interesting at least. I did like Uso Lily and since they have the same author,  I'll follow it.

Since those "show biz" manga aren't usually my thing I nearly gave this a miss.

Thank goodness I checked the comments and found out who wrote it!

Dammit. I can't hate the romantic rival. I'm rooting for the MC but... he's so damn nice!

I wouldn't mind if this suddenly turned into yaoi.

I love this MC.

I have a bad feeling about this..

skip beat male  version ....... FOLLOW

Yes he is very tsundere.  It's really funny.    I see the tsundere male childhood friend as the mc in this. 

Twizzlers anyone?

Who is the MC I'm so confused

I feel that the guy is waaaayy to tsundere XD. It's ridiculous.. However, the story is good. The guy acts like too much of a girl for my tastes, but it works out pretty well.

color me intrigued.

I liked this - the set up is rather like Skip Beat!  and the heroines are similar as well.   I usually like this mangaka's work. 

Welp, hopefully he gets her in the end. The first few pages are a little foreboding though.

Huh, I feel that it's pretty weird. But kinda interesting at least. I did like Uso Lily and since they have the same author,  I'll follow it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics