Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Mangas like these need a bit more backstory to them. You can't go from scared bullied girl to keikaku revenge master in one chapter

The Manga obviously tries to go into Morally Grey territory with the clas rep in the second chapter but it just doesn't work for me, main character just appears to be a selfish bitch.

I'm fine with that, too. Even if she is a selfish bitch as you say (and I'm not agreeing), the others are just as bad or worse. Villain on villains.

I just want to see the vendetta unfold and how she plots it, and share the evil laughter in the end. For this kind of manga, it suffices to me.

I really don't need a moral discussion in every manga I read. This one is morally weak: Gandhi's "An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind in the end" is enough to destroy the main argument.

As for the backstory, it seems the author has decided to let it trickle as the revenge goes on. Fine by me. And she is no master, her two plots so far are very simple and about the oldest tricks in the book: getting the cuckold to find the lovers and candid camera from hell are as old as fiction.

But I love it. It caters to primeval instinct. It's the kind of manga that invites us to just relax and watch the world burn.

I didn't think the class rep was going to be such an easy target, I expected she would be a tough nut to crack and take a more elaborate plot. But it is pleasant to be surprised. I am now wondering who will be the real hard nuts. The lead delinquent, the one with the permanent scowl from chapter one, Ren-kun, is my current bet.

Mangas like these need a bit more backstory to them. You can't go from scared bullied girl to keikaku revenge master in one chapter

The Manga obviously tries to go into Morally Grey territory with the clas rep in the second chapter but it just doesn't work for me, main character just appears to be a selfish bitch.

Anyone remember a manga or was a one-shot about a girl who gets revenge on everybody at her school who bullied, ignored, or didn't do anything to help her including teachers. She kills everyone but one boy that she liked. Well it was pretty old but it was a revenge one that i liked.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/misu-misou-r13508

Also,

Spoiler

edit:added to clarify.

I was bullied sometimes at school and trust me teacher's don't do shit!!! As soon as they turn their backs the bullies will continue bullying you and everyone participates in it as if it's a game. I actually like what the protagonist did, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. You don't just hurt people and expect no kind of retaliation.

Sorry I think I got a bit carried away, this manga brings back some bad memories to me.

Bullies are the worst and deserve the worst. I can feel you a lot, and that teachers don't so shit, there is a bit of everything there, some downright don't do shit, others don't do too much or try but does not work.

But all in all, I agree wholeheartedly that they deserve any retaliation that may come to them.

3/5

I like self-acquired justice, But i wish there would be some explanation about where the adults are in all this - the plot needs a stronger backing.

Sharing your parents isn't 'playing dirty'. Telling the teachers isn't wrong. the police isn't just there to protect the rich and powerful. And if the adults ware part of the problem rather than part of the solution, shouldn't revenge reach them as well?

I was bullied sometimes at school and trust me teacher's don't do shit!!! As soon as they turn their backs the bullies will continue bullying you and everyone participates in it as if it's a game. I actually like what the protagonist did, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. You don't just hurt people and expect no kind of retaliation.

Sorry I think I got a bit carried away, this manga brings back some bad memories to me.

As a long time victim of bullying I can relate to this manga in so many ways. Seriously bullies are the worst of the worst kind of people you can find. They hurt others for really no reason at all. Scumbags that don't give a shit about others, that feel superior and almighty, that they are the shit, when they are in fact nobodies.

There were more than many times where I wanted to hurt them so bad, when I wanted to run away. Thank God that horrible period of time is gone but bullying of this cruelty is a constant. Bullies need to be taught their lesson the hard way, unfortunately they don't learn otherwise, and even then, some don't learn at all and are rotten to the core.

Clearly she is going overboard with some of the victims as seen with the Rep, and this Manami was it? And there will be some regret on destroying everybody on the way, she may soften up or not I don't know. However I give my support Ayana because a lot of her classmates are real scum that much I can tell you.

PS: Checked the raws of this thing up to vol 3 (released so far). And this thing goes nuts.

its series like this i wish there was a "revenge" tag

Somebody might have already mentioned this, but Baka-Updates (the manga version, not the anime) has two sets of tags: Genres, which are more or less the same as Genres here, and Categories, which does have a Revenge tag:

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?category=Revenge

Right now (as you can see when you search for "revenge", hah hah, but not on the above page), there are 549 manga titles that someone has tagged "revenge". YMMV, but that's a decent starting point, even though not all titles have been licensed or scanlated.

3/5

I like self-acquired justice, But i wish there would be some explanation about where the adults are in all this - the plot needs a stronger backing.

Sharing your parents isn't 'playing dirty'. Telling the teachers isn't wrong. the police isn't just there to protect the rich and powerful. And if the adults ware part of the problem rather than part of the solution, shouldn't revenge reach them as well?

Personally, I can do away with realism there. And while I agree with you (except about the police, but maybe I am just cynical), I think this is more a story of personal revenge than of school bullying. It's standard in this kind of setting just to do away with the adults (check the Adults are Useless trope at TVTropes) and concentrate in how the main character interacts with their peers. In series like DICE, this is taken to extremes, with students doing clearly supernatural, violent things to each other and no adult is anywhere to be seen.

My suspension of disbelief works well with that.

3/5

Didn't know the discription of ken787's request could apply to so many mangas.

To be honest I'm quite happy with her idea though I thought she would leave more permanent scars like burns. For some reason I thought she would pour boiling water over his head since he seemed like someone really proud about his appearance. Though the beating will teach him to think twice before  two - timing next time and like some said since they are gonna tell about what happened his reputation is shot and he won't be able to get girls easily.

Her way of dealing with it is better than just killing him off. I always find it unsatisfying when people kill someone and said it was revenge. The person is dead there is nothing more after and compared to what some people experienced even with a tortured death it's a short time to suffer. She did her research and found out what was most important to her targets and hits them where it hurts. That's what I call revenge it's also what I actually want to read.

im not sure what she did is any less permanent than those examples you gave.

she basically destroyed his school life, there's NO way he can recover from that unless he moves to somewhere else while avoid any kind of social network where people can identify and trace back to him.

those years he had destroyed are not coming back. he can't just come back later to relive his youthful days.

I give full support for whatever she plans on doing.

To be honest I'm quite happy with her idea though I thought she would leave more permanent scars like burns. For some reason I thought she would pour boiling water over his head since he seemed like someone really proud about his appearance. Though the beating will teach him to think twice before  two - timing next time and like some said since they are gonna tell about what happened his reputation is shot and he won't be able to get girls easily.

Her way of dealing with it is better than just killing him off. I always find it unsatisfying when people kill someone and said it was revenge. The person is dead there is nothing more after and compared to what some people experienced even with a tortured death it's a short time to suffer. She did her research and found out what was most important to her targets and hits them where it hurts. That's what I call revenge it's also what I actually want to read.

True killing them is like an act of mercy, but even torturing them will not be satisfying as this will cause you you to lose whatever humanity you have left. In other words, you turn yourself into a monster not that I'm complaining

Thanks kaze343, Caminante, ejala, ill check those out and see if its any of them. Even if it isn't ill still give them a read. I really wish that some group would add this to there project http://www.dm5.com/manhua-lianyuzhiye/ since this is also a revenge manga, well not really revenge just more along the lines of the dirt bags and scum who deserve to get punish, gets what coming to them. 

its series like this i wish there was a "revenge" tag

Although first i also agreed that was light punishiment, think a little about it. Imagine all the people who are going to beat him up for cheating them, no girl will go near him, aaaaaaaand he is now that delinquent little bitch... because let's face it, i highly doubt that only one beating will be enough for him ^^

Yes, but he just got a little bloodied and is now known as a big cheater in his school. She was vulnerable and when she put her trust in him he violated that trust in the most heinous way imaginable. Who is more emotionally scarred? Whose problem can be solved by getting bandaged up, waiting a month, moving, and then starting their vile deeds all over again? Which one of them is going to carry around the baggage of never being able to have an meaningful relationship with another person ever again because they no longer have the ability to trust people enough to make a real connection? I have a bad feeling we are going to want all of these characters to die gruesome deaths and an even worse feeling that it won't happen.

Anyone remember a manga or was a one-shot about a girl who gets revenge on everybody at her school who bullied, ignored, or didn't do anything to help her including teachers. She kills everyone but one boy that she liked. Well it was pretty old but it was a revenge one that i liked.

Maybe http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/zero-r4155 ?

Misu misou, by Oshikiri Rensuke?

Edit: vengeance rules!

Edgy

this is the closest thing i can think of.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/saitama-chainsaw-shoujo-r532

Although first i also agreed that was light punishiment, think a little about it. Imagine all the people who are going to beat him up for cheating them, no girl will go near him, aaaaaaaand he is now that delinquent little bitch... because let's face it, i highly doubt that only one beating will be enough for him ^^

This is pretty dark..... Instant follow!

∞/10, i cant event describe how i feel about it, its just too perfect

I don't feel like that is enough for what he did to her, was hoping for a Shimauma, tattoo all over his face. Maybe it get worse as time goes by so I'll follow also

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics