Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 204votes)

Fukushuu Kyoushitsu

Alt Names: alt 复仇教室alt 復讐教室alt Revenge Classroom
Author: Yamazaki Karasu
Artist: Kaname Ryu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fujisawa Ayana was horribly bullied at school. At first, she tried to defend herself, but she soon learned to just stay quiet and wait for the pain to end. However, the bullying escalated one day, when someone pushed her into traffic. At the hospital, as she recovered, she suddenly realized that even if she didn't fight back, her classmates were probably going to eventually kill her.

From this realization, she soon decided that the only path left was for her to take revenge. Her new plan included the students who bullied her, those who stood aside and laughed, and those who did nothing to make it stop. She began gathering notes on her classmates, planning exactly what she could do to make each of their lives collapse. While some of the students really seemed to deserve their fate, her plan also included classmates that she used to count as close friends...
Go to Fukushuu Kyoushitsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About the ending... New Window ThunderCloud
  • 2 Replies
Topic raws? New Window titanwarrior
  • 1 Replies
Topic Any manga similar to this New Window Demonkonga
  • 5 Replies

408 Comments

Yuuya's subplot was not needed IMHO, and this certainly is not a gem now that everything's done. That said, I won't dismiss it as trash either, it's short so it can be read in one go, and it's good enough to kill time while being entertained. No regrets here, I'll keep it among my follows for the occasional reread.

Story makes the most sense if you read it all in one go, but the last "four" chapters kind of completely makes it a fustercluck. I've never been this disappointed with the ending of a series before, and frankly it had me quite interested for quite a while too.

what the fuck

Spend it on something more meaningful, like complaining about the scanlation of a manga you don't even like.

Well, yeah, that would be meaningful. Were you trying to be witty? It was about on the same level as the "LOL BOTCHED BOOBJOB" footnotes.

All according to keikakus

They don't care. They pick up edgy/terrible series, then the typesetter puts his unfunny shit all over the pages.

"TALK ABOUT BOTCHED BOOBJOB". Who found that funny...?

Regarding the series - man I wish I hadn't read it, get back that time and spend it on something better...

Spend it on something more meaningful, like complaining about the scanlation of a manga you don't even like.

Is there any way the scanlators could stop making all those comments in the margins? At least for these last few (I'm assuming) chapters? I genuinely don't mean to be rude, and I appreciate their hard work, it's just that it's very distracting. Or maybe y'all could at least make fewer? Or make the font smaller? Again, 100% not trying to start shit or be a jerk, it just makes it hard to focus on the story. 

They don't care. They pick up edgy/terrible series, then the typesetter puts his unfunny shit all over the pages.

"TALK ABOUT BOTCHED BOOBJOB". Who found that funny...?

Regarding the series - man I wish I hadn't read it, get back that time and spend it on something better...

This was shit.

DomeKano, this, many other examples... you gotta love RapeAsLove and/or RapeAsOhWellEveryoneMakesMistakes. Or not. XP

Also, what the hell was that motivation anyway? "I was bored so I made everyone kill each other. Teehee"

????

I think the implication is that
Spoiler
So basically the whole plot happened because of one dude who was bored and manipulated literally everyone into killing each other. Well, a stupid ending for a stupid manga I guess.

Also, what the hell was that motivation anyway? "I was bored so I made everyone kill each other. Teehee"

????

From the beginning I never expected a decent ending but this is Cage of Eden tier of bad. Welp at least the edgefest is over. OR IS IT?!

Yuuya: I've predicted everything that was ever going to happen! All according to plan!

Aizen: Bitch, please.

No seriously, what was that ending? I feel like that explanation near the end was just the author going "fk it" and BS'd some "shocking" revelations and it had about as much impact as when Bleach did it.

This is how you DON'T do a story reveal.

What a terrible ass-pull of an ending reveal.

Well, it's over. The plot became schizophrenic towards the end, but there were enjoyable moments. It was the second series I helped bring to conclusion, too.

See you around, folks!

This manga wouldn't have reached such comedic heights if not for your TL notes. Sure, at the end of the day you were still just applying lipstick on a pig, but at least it was glittery lipstick.

Thank you, kendama. Sincerely.

Meh. Very disappointing ending. Particularly when it tries to get "deep". Hepatica had a better ending.

Well, it's over. The plot became schizophrenic towards the end, but there were enjoyable moments. It was the second series I helped bring to conclusion, too.

See you around, folks!

Is there any way the scanlators could stop making all those comments in the margins? At least for these last few (I'm assuming) chapters? I genuinely don't mean to be rude, and I appreciate their hard work, it's just that it's very distracting. Or maybe y'all could at least make fewer? Or make the font smaller? Again, 100% not trying to start shit or be a jerk, it just makes it hard to focus on the story. 

I really don't get this type of comments. I get so drawn into the story that I just can't see anything other than what is inside the panels >.<

Epic chapter thanks DTS!!!

z5o1fhz.png

N-NANI?

Not enough translator notes. Every page needed one.

Don't worry, EGS' version doesn't have notes and it normally follows about a week after ours.

Got it, thank you! 

Don't worry, EGS' version doesn't have notes and it normally follows about a week after ours.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics