Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 156votes)

E? Heibon Desu yo??

Alt Names: alt えっ? 平凡ですよ??alt Ee? Heibon Desu yo??alt Eh? Heibon desu yo??alt Eh? It's Ordinary??alt Huh? Everything Is Normal Here, You See??alt А? Это нормально??
Author: Tsukiyuki Hana
Artist: Fujiwara Rika
Genres: Drama DramaFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yukari was a high school student when she died in a traffic accident, but when she woke up, she had been reincarnated as the daughter of a count in another world! But strangely, what was waiting for her was a life of poverty, so she decided to make use of the knowledge from her previous life.

Webraws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/895000083/
Go to E? Heibon Desu yo?? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic what manga does this remind you of New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 4 is the wrong manga. New Window Smiteodin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window deshera
  • 3 Replies

330 Comments

Alphapolis isn't a magazine. It's a publisher for novels/LNs that usually puts manga adaptations of their series up on their website as advertisement for the novels. This is a shoujo story.

Wait... So there's a light novel for this? Is anyone translating it?

Thought the part where she doesn't have to worry about her weight to be pretty hilarious.

May I just say how impressive her cooking skills must have been in her past life to be transferable to this life in the way she's using it? It's one thing to be able to follow a recipe, another to be practiced enough to be able to do so from memory. It's another level entirely to be able to transcribe that recipe in a way that's clear enough for another person to follow your instructions without being able to test and confirm the correct measurements yourself. This girl might literally be a genius, or at least have some type of photographic memory.

moving a little too fast, IMO.

woah...the end of chapter two was out of no where for me. 

What? Does that mean the manga adaptations aren't going to complete the whole story of the novels? I've already heard of a few of them and many of the mangas end in order to get people to read the novels....no....World Customize Creator better not end like those LN manga adaptations. 

World Customize Creator is not from LN, I believe. So, I doubt it'll be like those promotional manga. Of course, there's still the getting axed part.

What? Does that mean the manga adaptations aren't going to complete the whole story of the novels? I've already heard of a few of them and many of the mangas end in order to get people to read the novels....no....World Customize Creator better not end like those LN manga adaptations. 

Who knows? I would assume it would depend on sales of the LN and manga volumes when they go on sale. Gate's manga adaptation has kept going for a long time at this point but it sells well so.

This is.... really heibon.

woah...the end of chapter two was out of no where for me. 

Alphapolis isn't a magazine. It's a publisher for novels/LNs that usually puts manga adaptations of their series up on their website as advertisement for the novels. This is a shoujo story.

Maybe because it's not a Shoujo manga, but Seinen.This manga is serialized in Alpha Polis, the same magazine that serializes World Customize Creator and Jikantou. Batoto's tags are user generated, so in many instances they are wrong.

Hopefullly you won't unfollow this manga because of that though.

Healing magic? Boring and normal.

Pales in comparison to the lv5 Sorcery Liliana does.

Also /ak/ scanlations means follow!

this one's interesting...

It may be more of a question of quantity. For example, Europeans knew about manure for a long time as a fertilizer. However, one of the Hapsburgs' imported resources from the Americas was an island that was completely buried by bird guano. The nitrogen rich guano was mined, shipped to the Old World, and mixed with soil to enrich it. Even though there was already a ready source of fertilizer, they could still use more, a lot more. I wonder if leaf 'mold' is leaf compost.

Thats because there was always an issue of communication and management. Europeans knew about manure as a fertilizer, but "Europeans" is a really, really, really big and diverse group. "Europeans" in the North didn't have the same knowledge as those in the South, and vice versa. Even if "Europeans" in the North knew of a better technique in the South, those in the South may refuse to share that knowledge (ie. the guild, master/apprentice, system). And then of course, there was always the "we've always done things this way, and so thats the way we're gonna do it!"-argument. (Imagine if leaf mold(compost?) in this world destroyed crops instead. Not Happy End.)

That said, this is really nothing more than another shallow resurrection web novel adaptation but with a female protagonist instead of a male protagonist. Some of the "technologies" she is introducing are actually quite bad for the medieval-era setting. (Steaming food is fuel intensive and bamboo steamers require specific wood/treatment otherwise they rot extremely quickly due to the steam and contaminate the food)

I'm gonna follow this for a few reasons:

1. its cute

2. its the first Shoujo manga I've read without a romance tag XD

Thanks /ak/ scanlations :3

Maybe because it's not a Shoujo manga, but Seinen.This manga is serialized in Alpha Polis, the same magazine that serializes World Customize Creator and Jikantou. Batoto's tags are user generated, so in many instances they are wrong.

Hopefullly you won't unfollow this manga because of that though.

I think there's magic in this world thanks to a picture on ak-scans the MC is there with water floting in her hand if used creatively she could do a lot. she is also making a dress in the picture above

Because she's just a highschool girl who lacks the specific knowledge required to make those things?
She could give an explanation as to WHAT it is and maybe basics of how it'd work, but again, she lacks the specific knowledge for it.

I don't know about that... if I was a high school girl, I would make ecchi poses in the mirror then TRY to design a toilet. Imagine losing access to toilets. I would die before giving up on making a toilet. In fact, I'm going to research how to make toilets right now in case shit hits the fan and I need to bug out.

Why don't they make guns and electricity and toilets and planes? These are things that can enrich your life. For instance, I play flying games on my smart phone while taking a shit all the while caressing my gun with my feet. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

Because she's just a highschool girl who lacks the specific knowledge required to make those things?

She could give an explanation as to WHAT it is and maybe basics of how it'd work, but again, she lacks the specific knowledge for it.

Why don't they make guns and electricity and toilets and planes? These are things that can enrich your life. For instance, I play flying games on my smart phone while taking a shit all the while caressing my gun with my feet. Life just doesn't get much better than that.

Is it just me or is there a hint of yuri?

(that will probably go no where T_T)

I appreciate any time-travel story that emphasizes the small taken-for-granted differences between modern and ancient knowledge rather than focusing on recent landmark discoveries that actually most of us wouldn't know enough to convey properly (e.g. "Oh, just eat the moldy bread and your Syphilis will be cured. Probably. If you can find the right mold. It's supposed to be blueish... Um. Well, good luck.")

I realize this isn't technically time-travel, but same difference.

Although... Usually civilizations as advanced as this one had usually figured out some de-facto aspects of fertilization? I think...? Ah well. Guess this one hadn't worked out those bits yet.

It may be more of a question of quantity. For example, Europeans knew about manure for a long time as a fertilizer. However, one of the Hapsburgs' imported resources from the Americas was an island that was completely buried by bird guano. The nitrogen rich guano was mined, shipped to the Old World, and mixed with soil to enrich it. Even though there was already a ready source of fertilizer, they could still use more, a lot more.

I wonder if leaf 'mold' is leaf compost.

I'm gonna follow this for a few reasons:

1. its cute

2. its the first Shoujo manga I've read without a romance tag XD

Thanks /ak/ scanlations :3

this was new, first time I seen a girl reincarnated actually

Shoujo farming manga? Interesting.

The first chapter was interesting, I hope more chapters are released at a fast pace.

not sure where this is going, but it has potential[is translated by /ak/ scanlations], so followed.

Fixed.

I appreciate any time-travel story that emphasizes the small taken-for-granted differences between modern and ancient knowledge rather than focusing on recent landmark discoveries that actually most of us wouldn't know enough to convey properly (e.g. "Oh, just eat the moldy bread and your Syphilis will be cured. Probably. If you can find the right mold. It's supposed to be blueish... Um. Well, good luck.")

I realize this isn't technically time-travel, but same difference.

Although... Usually civilizations as advanced as this one had usually figured out some de-facto aspects of fertilization? I think...? Ah well. Guess this one hadn't worked out those bits yet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics