Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 57votes)

Metsuko ni Yoroshiku

Alt Names: alt 滅子に夜露死苦alt Знакомьтесь, Мецуко
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toshiura Akiko is an overweight delinquent girl who's very good at fighting, and loves to eat. She's bothered by the fact that she isn't very popular. She's also bothered by the fact that she can't remember anything that happened during 3rd year middle school.
Go to Metsuko ni Yoroshiku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Metsuko actually a dragon? New Window Kurono
  • 1 Replies

143 Comments

I like this but I do want her to lose weight, she has a pregger belly, thats not fat or chubby.

Dadgum, what kind of metabolism does she have that she can expend that kind of energy fighting, yet she still has that tummy?!  It really does look like she's either pregnant or recently gave birth...wouldn't that make for an interesting back-story?!

Also, is she like Samson, and her power is in her hair?  Is that why it defies gravity?!

Sorry, had to get that out of the way first.  Looks like a good story: followed!

About Danna (Anime)

Spoiler

Ah Kaoru-tan XDD

So it really is the female protag from Danna? Was wondering what's with the not-so-subtle character introduction.

She also appears during the school festival in RaButa(LovePig). Though I guess most people don't notice her without that stomach

Apparently, the band that played during the festival is Yuki so... more cameos~

Now the only one left is probably Miss Fuyu, the ex-NEET maid.

Oh! Someone who's the perfet antithesis to what i feel. I'm too tired of romance, I want to read read a story where the main heroine is a baddas and there is no boy to disrupt her" rise into baddassitude".

I am currently in a 'Yuri' phase to be quite honest..... Just started all of a sudden about a month ago after a friend lent me his copies of Girlfriends. 

So romance with no male to disrupt her rise to power is a fine compromise for me. Although I see no romance in this even being possible......

Still fun read though. XD

Not only that, but I've seen Metsuko mentioned in the Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken anime.

She also appears during the school festival in RaButa(LovePig). Though I guess most people don't notice her without that stomach

at least add one male MC, to tired of good manga with just girls

Oh! Someone who's the perfet antithesis to what i feel. I'm too tired of romance, I want to read read a story where the main heroine is a baddas and there is no boy to disrupt her" rise into baddassitude".

Ah Kaoru-tan XDD

That teachers name is Kawayanagi! Coincidence? I think not!

Definitely the old man from Ojojojo. It's weird though, because in Ojojojo, the MC guy's name is Kawayanagi and the old man is the servant of the Jigokumeguri girl. Does that mean the old man is the MC guy's grandpa!?

Not only that, but I've seen Metsuko mentioned in the Danna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken anime.

Fat, yet in fantastic physical condition.  Is she a female sumo?

That teachers name is Kawayanagi! Coincidence? I think not!

Fanservice sneak peek:

Spoiler

oh gawd.. I've been into Ojojojo too much that this looks like a fat jigokumeguri..

COOL Kyoushinsha feels like he just reuses characters

Last page ch 2 where new little friend girl is hugging onto Metsuko's tummy is sooo cute!

She's rubbing it to make it grow bigger.

If you know what I mean.

Last page ch 2 where new little friend girl is hugging onto Metsuko's tummy is sooo cute!

I'd like to show that Steel Pipe Phoenix some of my metallic objects.

Maybe we can play together.

Why couldn't this have happened again in chapter 3 :(

Not even redrawn. Just copied over into every chapter.

Why couldn't this have happened again in chapter 3 :(

Spoiler

Needs more fat girl+skinny girl yuri.

Fanservice sneak peek:

Spoiler

I might have seen to much hentai but this looks wrong to me

Fanservice sneak peek:

Spoiler

wow she has a really big stomach(and breast XD)

did oni-scans made page 2 or is it from some manga?(if it is which one)
not related but I got curious.

look im not into the fat thing... but i can dig into it

Pun intended?

Fanservice sneak peek:

Spoiler

look im not into the fat thing... but i can dig into it

She is on the way to become banchou of the school

Self serialize web comic?

i need male character in this story ><

Fanservice sneak peek:

Spoiler

Search Comics