Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 559votes)

Tokyo Ghoul:re

Alt Names: alt トーキョーグール-:realt 도쿄구울:realt Tokyo Kushu:realt 東京喰種: realt غول توکیو: بازگشت
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Tokyo, an unchanging despair is lurking.

Mysterious man-eating beings, ghouls, run rampant in Tokyo. Living hidden during everyday life, the existence of ghouls, whose true identities are shrouded in mystery, permanently terrorizes Tokyo's residents.

At CCG, the sole institution that investigates and resolves cases related to ghouls, Haise Sasaki has been assigned a certain mission. While dealing with the unruly four problem children known as "Quinx", Haise's days of suffering begin...?!

Other serializations of Tokyo Ghoul:
> Tokyo Ghoul (oneshot)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-oneshot-r13555
> Tokyo Ghoul (prequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-r3056
> Tokyo Ghoul Jack (spin-off)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-jack-r13107
Go to Tokyo Ghoul:re Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion Raws New Window Jassim Al-Madeh
  • 12762 Replies
Topic Tokyo Ghoul: re discussions, theory, ideas, etc. New Window ken878
  • 329 Replies
Topic Punny chapter titles New Window Old McDonald
  • 14 Replies
Topic Tokyo Ghoul and Re: New Window Tsenzei
  • 0 Replies
Topic That moment in chapter 72. New Window Agje205
  • 0 Replies
Topic One-eyed King's Identity [spoiler] New Window defry
  • 16 Replies

2991 Comments

Well he was practically lobotomized by Swagarima, maybe thats the reason he got no memories of being a ghoul?

all i need is kaneki

HYPE!!!

where dafaq is kaneki! 

ITS COMIIING !!!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank you God Roxy.

Massively hype, for me at least. Can't wait to see the ghoul gang, Kaneki and Arima again, they were my favorite part of the old series.

is kaneki? because i don't want to drop this gem, please. be kaneki.

No kaneki appearance.

This just made my year.

Because in theory they should be black from abusing his regeneration, but it's possible this has changed with like his hair has in the last 3 years

well the nails are not black, but the fingers do look kind of funky so its possible that the nails started growing normally again.

My guess is that Arima took him in and turned him into a ghoul investigator since he was able to put a scratch on Arima.

why ?

Because in theory they should be black from abusing his regeneration, but it's possible this has changed with like his hair has in the last 3 years

For us to confirm if it's kaneki or not, wouldn't just take a look at his fingernails be enough?

why ?

For us to confirm if it's kaneki or not, wouldn't just take a look at his fingernails be enough?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics