Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 559votes)

Tokyo Ghoul:re

Alt Names: alt トーキョーグール-:realt 도쿄구울:realt Tokyo Kushu:realt 東京喰種: realt غول توکیو: بازگشت
Author: Ishida Sui
Artist: Ishida Sui
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Tokyo, an unchanging despair is lurking.

Mysterious man-eating beings, ghouls, run rampant in Tokyo. Living hidden during everyday life, the existence of ghouls, whose true identities are shrouded in mystery, permanently terrorizes Tokyo's residents.

At CCG, the sole institution that investigates and resolves cases related to ghouls, Haise Sasaki has been assigned a certain mission. While dealing with the unruly four problem children known as "Quinx", Haise's days of suffering begin...?!

Other serializations of Tokyo Ghoul:
> Tokyo Ghoul (oneshot)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-oneshot-r13555
> Tokyo Ghoul (prequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-r3056
> Tokyo Ghoul Jack (spin-off)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/tokyo-ghoul-jack-r13107
Go to Tokyo Ghoul:re Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discussion Raws New Window Jassim Al-Madeh
  • 12762 Replies
Topic Tokyo Ghoul: re discussions, theory, ideas, etc. New Window ken878
  • 329 Replies
Topic Punny chapter titles New Window Old McDonald
  • 14 Replies
Topic Tokyo Ghoul and Re: New Window Tsenzei
  • 0 Replies
Topic That moment in chapter 72. New Window Agje205
  • 0 Replies
Topic One-eyed King's Identity [spoiler] New Window defry
  • 16 Replies

2991 Comments

Tokyo Ghoul is great, but Ishida is Satan.

i hope this series doesnt gonna be "trolled:re". lol

We're obviously lead to suspect Haise is Kaneki, but then again it feels like the author's setting up a twist. The only way to surprise anyone on a binary question is to pick a third option so maybe Haise is whatever's left of Kaneki, combined with something or someone else?

That, or the answer is simply yes and the twist comes afterward, from a different direction. At any rate, I'm glad the story is still going.

I will MAKE SURE not to EVER AGAIN like a character in TG , they all end up dismembered...

That aside , moarrr

I don't know about you guys, but I love this new kid, he's definitely made a good first impression on me.

Spoiler

I have a weakness for puns.

At the time the old man said "The ownership rights are yours. What are you going to do about the name?"

Arima replies "Leave it to me." And then there is a mistranslation. The Japanese said "Ha-i-se", which they thought was "Hai" meaning "Yes".

Ooohreally?I guess that hint was lost in the translation...

So the CCG is using ghouls (or demi-ghouls like Kaneki was) in their ranks so openly now ?

Looks like that was what the doctor Kanou was experimenting on before leaving the CCG and continuing his experience on his own.

How Arima is superhuman is making more sense now.

Believe in Touka words goddamn it!!

im not going to waste my time with this potential pile of shit till i get conformation that Kaneki is in this as a main character.

Yeah yeah yeah, Kaneki this and that... I will just wait to know the truth.
... WHY HINAMI IS WITH AYATO!? Q_Q not my pure and kind Hinami, how the hell that happened?. For the love of god, please dont make them go after her, and if that the case, make it a gentle, kind and heartwarming reunion and not a witch hunt.

Maybe because she is holding Eto's card in the end. She probably go there. Now, she is probably in Aogiri... *LOL, I know that from people comment*.

Yeah yeah yeah, Kaneki this and that... I will just wait to know the truth.
... WHY HINAMI IS WITH AYATO!? Q_Q not my pure and kind Hinami, how the hell that happened?. For the love of god, please dont make them go after her, and if that the case, make it a gentle, kind and heartwarming reunion and not a witch hunt.

Where exactly? Didn't find it...

At the time the old man said "The ownership rights are yours. What are you going to do about the name?"

Arima replies "Leave it to me." And then there is a mistranslation. The Japanese said "Ha-i-se", which they thought was "Hai" meaning "Yes".

Haise might be Kaneki. Notice his hair, when kaneki was human he had black hair, when he accepted his ghoul side his hair turned white. Now that his isnt the only halfghoul and works for the sake of humanity his hair is half black half white... its like he returned to accept/see himself partially as a human.

I know people want the ending of the last series to be the end of Kaneki for how tragic it was, but if Kaneki really isn't Haise I will be disappointed. First of all I want to see Kaneki suffer more, that ending just didnt do it for me. It was just reaally lack luster in my opinion.Also if someone where to create a new MC why would they use someone with the same facial features and such? I mean there has not been any same face syndrome in this story so far so why start now? 

I think that the "death" of Kaneki is the blue sky before the tragedy like what is said in the first chapter. After all those battles happened it seems that everything has kind of calmed down for the most part. From what we can infer Eto went back into hiding and Aogiri hasn't made any moves, so things have been relatively peaceful. In other words, our new little protag was able to live out the past 3 years of his life happily. So, the real question is wouldn't it just be awful if everybody comes out to play at once? I mean if the new guy really is Kaneki I could totally see him having a breakdown and an identity crisis, plus we would once again loop back to the whole which side is the good guy 'the world is wrong' thing.

Massively dissapointed in this sequel (as for now). Not enough to satisfy the fans, and not enough to satisfy the new readers. Most of the new characters are unbearable, and not enough screentime for the old ones, but of course, they the one we dislike......****** Arato.

Also art got worse, much worse.

Well, I still have hope for this.

I doubt Haise is Kaneki. Their personality is a bit different.

I feel the same way. Although, I do think Haise and Kaneki are related in some way. If anything Haise's personality is closer to Kuroneki and I would say with a dash of Hide as well... But so far I wasn't too impressed with the first chapter.

#7: Arima named his new whatever "Haise" in chapter 143.

Where exactly? Didn't find it...

I doubt Haise is Kaneki. Their personality is a bit different.

One thing confuses me, wouldn't they need to eat humans to maintain those ghoul-like abilities? Since all ghoul abilities revolves around RC cells..

I've wondered this too, could potentially be a plot hole if it goes unexplained. Like for example, how they feed the ghouls that are in prison? I doubt they could feed them other ghouls, unless they wanted to turn them all into kakuja.

One thing confuses me, wouldn't they need to eat humans to maintain those ghoul-like abilities? Since all ghoul abilities revolves around RC cells..

tumblr_ndbklussJg1tm3r5xo2_500.png

prepare ur anus!

ITS COMIIING !!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :)

Kaneki is?

wow mado really become more beautiful

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics