Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 76votes)

Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales

Alt Names: alt 마루한 - 구현동화전alt Marchen: The Embodiment of Talesalt Märchen: The Embodiment of Tales
Author: Park Sung-Woo
Artist: Park Sung-Woo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Märchen, saved from the brink of death avoids all martial arts training from his teacher. However, she comes up with another plan to make him stronger by making him read old tales.

Raws : http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=624632&weekday=tue
Go to Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is the release rate of the chapters? New Window Ringz
  • 1 Replies

99 Comments

This is kinda boring now :S does it get more interesting later on?
Naver? Time to place your bets on how long will it take for them to order to take chapters down?

The fuck does it look like? He took off that valuable ass cloak and put it on top of her and has his hand on her. So clearly he is attacking her with the cloak. 

Märchen: " folktale characterized by elements of magic or the supernatural, such as the endowment of a mortal character with magical powers or special knowledge; variations expose the hero to supernatural beings or objects. " 
Source: 
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/364221/Marchen

Thought that it was a name that was well-suited for the protagonist of this webcomic.

I gave this a chance purely on the basis of that name.  I thought to myself "The writer of this must know a thing or two, to be using that name."

Looks decent so far.

cool series, will follow

thanks for the new chap. Been trying to find the raws but couldnt find them. Can someone give the link plz?

For raws go here, http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=624632&weekday=tue

thanks for the new chap. Been trying to find the raws but couldnt find them. Can someone give the link plz?

Thanks for the new chapter!  Personally, I prefer the SFX done as in chapter 2.

But then again, I taught myself the Japanese phonetic alphabets of Hiragana and Katakana so that I could translate SFXs in Japanese manga when I am proofreading a translation by a translator who doesn't bother with SFXs unless they are in a text bubble, so that might just be one of my own peculiarities.

But having the SFXs translated does enhance my own reading experience greatly, so I don't mind the extra time it takes for your group to do them.

I prefer it like chapter 01 (never really minded SFXs outside of JoJo)

Thanks for the new chapter Lone Manga and about the SFX, I prefer it like chapter 1.

Looks good. To Lonemanga: Thanks for doing this! I much prefer the quick version, SFX doesn't matter to me and never has :)

hmm, same artist as black god?

Thank you lonemanga so much for this released.

I'm tracking the raws of this series so long.

Anyway. I tried to translate from korean raw. But this series really hard to translate. 

So I'm glad that some group take this up.

But I wonder that why the main pretagonist's is "märchen"? Why not "Maruhan" (마루한)?

Märchen: " folktale characterized by elements of magic or the supernatural, such as the endowment of a mortal character with magical powers or special knowledge; variations expose the hero to supernatural beings or objects. " 
Source: 
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/364221/Marchen

Thought that it was a name that was well-suited for the protagonist of this webcomic.

I like the set-up, following.

Thank you lonemanga so much for this released.

I'm tracking the raws of this series so long.

Anyway. I tried to translate from korean raw. But this series really hard to translate. 

So I'm glad that some group take this up.

But I wonder that why the main pretagonist's is "märchen"? Why not "Maruhan" (마루한)?

Want AnimeAce2.0 with üöäß ? "Märchen" is a German word for fable nice to see :o

Email me please :)

Want AnimeAce2.0 with üöäß ? "Märchen" is a German word for fable nice to see :o

Followed. The art is great. I crave for more!

Looks Good.

Is this going to be one of those stories that is made up of a bunch of unrelated smaller short stories? Like we are going to see each story the MC is reading?

This is really well illustrated...

Mar chan~

I know Shiro mispelt the name, I'm already criticizing her for it... :)

thanks LoneManga for this series. Seems interesting to me

If you like this series, please show your support on our site as well as batoto, we sincerely appreciate it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics