Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 39votes)

World of Law and Order

Alt Names: alt 법칙과 순서의 세계
Author: Kiki
Artist: Park
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The Main character gets trapped in a world where it's ruled by laws and orders. Will he escape?!

Original Webcomic on Lezhin: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/the_world
Go to World of Law and Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

Oh Shit...

Spoiler

Was that the head of the goddess? :o

Daily updates now? I apprciate it!

Kind of hard waiting when there´s so many questions to be answered.

And since it's our protagonist he's going to probably get close to her and take her with. XD
The weirdness just keeps on rollin'.

Interested on where this will be heading (no pun intended). Can´t really decide if this is good or bad read yet. One thing is for sure though, MC is a little too dumb.

That killer is not dangerous...just stupid.

Seems like this manga isn't the only thing that will get axed *ba dum tss*
Why is our protagonist running from PsychoMan? All he wanted to do was AXE him a question... LMAO!

He didn't take a sword or the bloody axe?

Who the heck leaves the killer's weapon behind, when it's litterly in front of you?! A killer with no weapon is better than a killer with a weapon, that should be common sense.

Aw man, I totally wanted Queen as permanent teammate #1. Yan for years and then a glimpse of dere in chapter 682.

Aw poor queen didn't get her desired end... Or maybe our tragic MC came back for her
Sorry Queenie, but none of these guys are into the kinky shit you're into. LOL!

Not to be that guy, but isn't the world already ruled by laws and orders? I mean, that's pretty much the basis for society. I haven't read it yet though, so I'm not judging.

the difference is enforcement.

our world lacks enforcement of laws. this fantasy world has a mechanism that enforces it without fail.

Not... awful...?

The artist/writer needs to learn that with a visual format: "show, don't tell".

Not to be that guy, but isn't the world already ruled by laws and orders? I mean, that's pretty much the basis for society. I haven't read it yet though, so I'm not judging.

I would say the difference is that our rules are created by humans while here the rules are absolute and created by the world (!), but yeah I kinda agree with you on that one.

Also it's quite good I recommend it if you like horror, but the mc is a typical thick headed "can't we talk about it?" guy

Presented by Dick Wolf.

truth be told thats the only reason why im here

One of those prologue chapters is actually a repeat posting of chapter 2.

Presented by Dick Wolf.

I've been neglecting to upload here... Sorry... Enjoy your selves. This is for Mature audiences only.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics