Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 259votes)

Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

Alt Names: alt 白の皇国物語alt Legend of the White Kingdom
Author: Shirasawa Inui
Artist: Fuji Mayu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMecha MechaRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having lost his money, lover, and future, a man who has given up on everything finds himself reincarnated in the kingdom of Altodestenia. He, Lectival, has no memories prior to being saved by Meriela, the daughter of an aristocrat, and now finds himself rising up to save the kingdom in its current crisis.

adapted from novel

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/398000038
Go to Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

394 Comments

Schwerer Gustav (80cm)18powxcjxitc4jpg.jpg

ahh this is it
but well. this series has too many ww2 references
especially the german one

Schwerer Gustav (80cm)
18powxcjxitc4jpg.jpg

It's pretty small compared to the cannon on this manga

This chapter is surprisingly better.....for a hectic manga of course...

That cannon reminds me of ww2 german canon. it was massive

Schwerer Gustav (80cm)
18powxcjxitc4jpg.jpg

All he needs to do is induct War princess into his harem to defeat them. XD

to bad that won't happen. but she wel send her niece to marry him
All he needs to do is induct War princess into his harem to defeat them. XD
Finally a new update THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!
That cannon reminds me of ww2 german canon. it was massive

A surprising serious chapter, and that scout is one I would depend on whenever... Reminds me of the WWII scouts...

Also still have no idea how much tenchonologicaly advanced they are. Monarchy, fighter life support on dragon, gun-camera, biodolls (androids), carriages, WWII weapons, WWI weapons, and fantasy airships... Its quite a mess really... Also they use knights' armors, which doesn't really protect against bullets.

Well they can destroy railroad during their "invasion" while they are at it no ? 

That's Hannibal plans right?

Yep you are right .

That's Hannibal plans right?

too many example... i should pay more attention in the history class... ;) why build a huge BFG when you can just build hundreds mecha and start slaughter everything...

The wall is why. Those mechs probably cannot make a small mech hole into the wall without trouble, so a big cannon should be able to make a hole big enough for the troups.

too many example... i should pay more attention in the history class... ;) why build a huge BFG when you can just build hundreds mecha and start slaughter everything...

Since he's Japanese, he's probably referring to the Battle of Okehazama, where Nobunaga went through the mountains and snuck up on Imagawa's encampment.

Nazis... even in a different world and with a different name... They still trying to make use of their BFG.

Did he refer to Hannibal crossing the Alps to defeat the Romans?

Or Hitler doing the pincer movement from the Ardennes?

finally, missed this one!

Did he refer to Hannibal crossing the Alps to defeat the Romans?

PREACH! PREACH! XD

PREACH! PREACH! PREACH! :D

PREACH! PREACH! XD

The blizzard is making it a bit difficult to be completely sure, but I think that might be a:

Spoiler

The technology of this world makes no fucking sense... But it's still awesome.

be willing to bet the empire princess will join the harem

Reminds me of the C&C French's Grand Cannon, that one was nice xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics