Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 86votes)

Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo

Alt Names: alt A Kiss and a White Lily for Heralt AnoKissalt あの娘にキスと白百合をalt Ciuman dan Bunga Lily untuk Si Diaalt Kiss and White Lily for my Dearest Girlalt Um beijo e um Lírio Branco pra Elaalt Un Lys et un baiser pour elle
Author: Canno
Artist: Canno
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The parallel and indirectly connected stories of various couples in the all-girl Seiran Academy. Each volume focuses on a different one.

It follows model student Shiramine Ayaka, who one days sees her top spot stolen by the lazy genius Kurosawa Yurine… and accidentally makes Yurine fall in love with her, much to her dismay; Ayaka's shy cousin Mizuki and her quirky girlfriend Moe, who met and bonded through running; or Yukina and Towako, the two members of the gardening club who forcefully recruit Yurine, among others.

Often comedic, sometimes bittersweet, always light.
Go to Ano Ko ni Kiss to Shirayuri wo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favorite couple? New Window Lyendith
  • 3 Replies

129 Comments

To sum up this chapter…

841054justbangalready.png

It was kind of predictable, though.

Il me semble qu'il blaguait, mais je suis pas sûr… >.>

No Moe for a sportish tomboy!?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY

unfollowed, 1/5, not yuri at all.

It's categorized as shoujo-ai, not Yuri, so it's normal there's not yuri in it.

No Moe for a sportish tomboy!?

WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY

unfollowed, 1/5, not yuri at all.

That scene was kinda weird, huh… it's like Towako was prostrating herself before the messiah or something.

Well, somewhat, yeah, but mostly it was "I fucked up big, big, big time".

Today we learned that in Japanese all-girl schools, there are the obligation chocolates, love chocolates, but also out-of-pity chocolates and hate-you-like-tsundere chocolates.

I wouldn't say that. =O Yurine has become more sociable through her interactions with the other characters, and Ayaka is clearly not as hostile to her as early on. She pretty much admits that she likes spending time with her in this chap. The progress is subtle, but it's there.

Indirect shoe kissing, so lewd.

That scene was kinda weird, huh… it's like Towako was prostrating herself before the messiah or something.

(chap 15.5 should follow in a few days, by the way)

Too damn many pairs! Nothing has gone anywhere in 15 chapters. :@

Indirect shoe kissing, so lewd.

I....I actually found the Izumi and Chiharu arc to be more interesting than most of the main couple stuff >.>;

I… guess it's a matter of taste? I mean, I love Izumi and Chiharu's dynamic − character dynamics are what make this series anyway −, but I didn't really care for Maya leaving the school and stuff.

I'm not sure it's an indicator, but the series was often in the 1000+ pages of the Comic Alive (i.e. at the end) during that arc, but went under the 500 pages when the story came back to AyaYuri.

From what I got in the author's twitter (which is a goldmine by the way!), chapter 15 concludes the YukiTowa arc and is followed by a Valentine's Day special. No raws available yet though. :x

Volume 2 is a bit weird actually, it's the only one where Ayaka and Yurine are almost absent. They don't disapear from the radar like this in volume 3. Maybe the author learned his lesson and avoids drifting away too much from the main couple now…

I....I actually found the Izumi and Chiharu arc to be more interesting than most of the main couple stuff >.>;

Twisted girl.

I like this series more all the time.

Time to update my shopping list for my next manga order...

Mmm, nice chapter.

lol Lyendith I didnt know you continued the english ver! Good job~

Yeah, I initially didn't plan to, but since I'm stupid I ended up doing it. :þ

lol Lyendith I didnt know you continued the english ver! Good job~

Volume 2 is a bit weird actually, it's the only one where Ayaka and Yurine are almost absent. They don't disapear from the radar like this in volume 3. Maybe the author learned his lesson and avoids drifting away too much from the main couple now…

This has gotten so wide-ranging and ensemble-cast-ish that it almost feels like a series of linked one-shots right now.
Linked one-shots with inconclusive endings.  Sweet but kinda frustrating.

Yep, "frustrating" is the word I was looking for. I'm not even sure who the main couple is supposed to be, or if there's supposed to be one, or if there's even a storyline to follow...

This has gotten so wide-ranging and ensemble-cast-ish that it almost feels like a series of linked one-shots right now.

Linked one-shots with inconclusive endings.  Sweet but kinda frustrating.

Thanks for the hard work! Series is really cute.

This very much reminds me of Kare Kano ^_^

I hope that the english scans keep going!!

Oooh, mais je savais pas ça. XD C'était bien caché. Eh bah tant mieux. =O La qualité est plutôt bonne en plus.

This is also being done on kawaii.ca, but they have a strict no-reupload policy. Good to see it here as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics