Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 78votes)

Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai.

Alt Names: alt 神様、キサマを殺したい。alt God, you bastard, I wanna kill you.alt Kami-sama, Ki-sama o Koroshitai.
Author: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Artist: Matsuhashi Inusuke
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After losing her entire family to a combination of tragedies deliberately caused by certain people, a girl decides to take her own life. Before she has the chance, though, she witnesses a murder and is subsequently cornered by the perpetrator. In search of a greater challenge, he proposes to help her to kill the people who led her family to death… so long as she agrees to allow herself to be killed by him in the end.
Go to Kamisama, Kisama wo Koroshitai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

101 Comments

Hope someone continues this. Looks pretty promising.

I just read Faust (Original story about making a deal with the devil) by Goethe and its so cool seeing the motif repeated in so many mediums. Funny how a story written by the church and distributed in 1500s Germany has reached modern day Japan :D

Err what church? And it's nothing special, there are so many references of Faust in other works that some people don't even know the original story and it's background.
Glad it's been picked up, but... i don't think she will die at the end. That would be surprise.

Spoiler

Thanks, Vinceled, I've corrected it. Since this is a bait release, we were a bit lazy doing it. Unless people apply, this will be our last. I didn't even know the chapter had been released here before.

I am also curious about the mangaka's name: the Japanese Wikipedia entry says Inusuke, although Kensuke would be more logical possibility. Would you have, by any means, seen a furigana version of the name?

It's Inusuke: see this manga by the same author, it said on the cover: http://coldpic.sfacg.com/Pic/OnlineComic4/HBSDM/001j/001_0151.jpg

One of my favorite mangas, I hope Death Toll decides to pick it up *drool*

We still need a good Cleaner/Redrawer to fill out our team before we can continue with it.

One of my favorite mangas, I hope Death Toll decides to pick it up *drool*

I just read Faust (Original story about making a deal with the devil) by Goethe and its so cool seeing the motif repeated in so many mediums. Funny how a story written by the church and distributed in 1500s Germany has reached modern day Japan :D 

I think it really is inusuke check out his twitter^^ https://twitter.com/inuinusuke

Spoiler

Thanks, Vinceled, I've corrected it. Since this is a bait release, we were a bit lazy doing it. Unless people apply, this will be our last. I didn't even know the chapter had been released here before.

I am also curious about the mangaka's name: the Japanese Wikipedia entry says Inusuke, although Kensuke would be more logical possibility. Would you have, by any means, seen a furigana version of the name?

now this can be something, thanks for the work! :3

Warning, this manga has probably one of the most twisted, psychotic murderer of a mc. He's a pure joy of sadistic torture and killing.

This guy is even worse than the ghouls in tokyo ghouls, maybe even worse than hellsing.... his way of life is murder. 

I'm following, wanted to read this since i first seen the raws. I read up to 6 chapters in raws, rereading again to have m ore anticipations and impatience for the english translations.

If you guys are still looking for a typesetter am in! I can clean too nothing too grand though

The title of the chapter is wrong, the title should be: July 25th (though the author changed the date for the volume releases)

Here is an image with the chapters titles as they were printed when volume 1 was released back in June.

a3ca128000.png

Oho, the vengeance is going to be so damn sweet.

Here's hopin' the lass doesn't suffer a worse fate, tho'.

Yes, I like this!  It's more meaningful than Ana Satsujin and packs a better punch.

Pretty cool manga, 9 chapters so far. Japanese scans available for free on Jump+

First chapter is probably the weakest one, then plot goes Tarantino-style nuts.

hell yeahhhhhh

It's like Ana Satsujin!
Followed. This kind of psycho mastermind killer is interesting !

what the fuck is this epic series? so dark and compelling! *follows*

wahahahaha....crappy art but I really like the story....like how the f**k can he murdered more than 20 people and no one looking for them

OCD what the hell?! LMAO

i dont know why but i had to laugh the whole time :D

reminds me of dexter TV series with the difference the the boy in this manga kills any one who falls in the trap.

She just made a deal with the devil lol

Mmm pretty interesting first chap  :) But gosh her life... T_T

Btw, what does the title mean? "I wanna kill you, God" (random guess -.-) or what? If someone knows, hehe please put it in alt names :'

Thank you very much ttcchen & knightreaper989!

i dont know why but i had to laugh the whole time :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics