Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 315votes)

Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Alt Names: alt Hateful Coming, Love, Hateful Love.alt 우라미 코이, 코이, 우라미 코이alt Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koialt Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.alt 恨み来、恋、恨み恋。alt 招恨,恋恨恋alt 怨恋
Author: Aki Taka
Artist: Aki Taka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Twelve City, a land governed by the leaders of the families who bear in their names the Chinese zodiac. In a city where youkai and humans coexist, the cat youkai who holds a grudge against the Rat Family appears in front of Nekuni Kyouichi, the head of the Rat Family. It's a malice-covered Hateful cat who is aiming for his life. But that youkai is Nekogasaki Natsuho, who's also extremely anxious around other people... Just like the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" goes, will these feelings also kill the cat?
Go to Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Family animals New Window ebby
  • 1 Replies

590 Comments

Started reading this, thought "Oh, kind of cute, has a catgirl, sort of sweet emotional thing happening, one or two amusing if pretty standard side characters"

Then ch. 2 and it's, WTF there's a plot!  Looks like it could be a pretty decent plot even.

Despite all his rage...

At last, a tsundere whose vitriolic personality is justified in a way other than "she's a jerk/the guy is a jerk"!

You forgot "she's stupid/he's stupid" and the over abundance of sexual misunderstandings.

That's one little gem there. Now I want more of this. Characters are interesting, plot seems consistant, drawing are good and girls are cutes ! To the point I don't know for now who to ship between cow-girl and cat-girl.

The MC will probably get a different ability. Something like that ability he used in the Oneshot.

Why hello cliffhanger-san, we meet once again.

My heart can't handle this.  Please somebody give me some salt.

so, because she is a cow that make her have a nice plot.... nice logic

This catgirl is extremely cute, the only thing needed to make her the perfect waifu is the glasses (and ahegao face in hentai doujin (yep I got nice fetishes)) mmm...

i hope that the main character gains the power just in time to tell the old man to bite his tongue 

I just wish the MC uses family politics as the head of the clan to bullshit his grandpa out of the family house and into a old folks home. Though that's never going to happen.

Change from Oneshot :
-MC cant use power

-Catgirl cant return home

I wonder if this will turn out to be an underdog story like anagle mole(MC weak but has spirit, no overwhelming power when angry)

or 

dragonball(MC gains power when angry)

The MC of AM wasn't weak per se, but more so didn't know how to use his power until near the end of the series.

I wonder if this will turn out to be an underdog story like anagle mole(MC weak but has spirit, no overwhelming power when angry)

or 

dragonball(MC gains power when angry)

Lmao , i thought this gonna be fuzzy warmy feeling comedy loving realization manga, till after two chapters after oneshot, author suddenly wanna have plot twist and dark past history,

i hate it when the combination of Mnight Syamalan (twisted plot twist) and George Martin (dark plot twist) finally starting to influence japan :/

or worse, its gonna be another Nisekoi... god that is awful 

I like the first chapter more than the oneshot. The oneshot had serious problems with unnecessary infodumps, and I didn't notice any change in the MC's personality between the two.

IMO the one shot is better than chapter 1. The mangaka could've just continued on from there. I like the MC in the one shot more than the chap 1

Tbh i really like the ox girl so ;_;

The moe might kill me intead of the curiosity. XD

I think I still like the oneshot better so far.

At last, a tsundere whose vitriolic personality is justified in a way other than "she's a jerk/the guy is a jerk"!

Alright, I'll say it.

Fruits Basket.

Yozakura Quartet

Well.  I like this.  I feel my condition acting up while reading it, where extreme cuteness may cause my heart to explode.  I'll stick around until it turns into a harem.

Fucking 86 page chapter 1

Enjoyably cute! :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics