Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 847votes)

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Alt Names: alt からかい上手の高木さんalt Kızdırma Ustası Takagi-sanalt Master Usil Takagi-sanalt Teasing Master Takagi-sanalt 擅长捉弄的高木同学
Author: Yamamoto Souichirou
Artist: Yamamoto Souichirou
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "If you blush, you lose!"

Living by this principle, the middle schooler Nishikata gets constantly made fun of by his seat neighbor Takagi-san. With his pride shattered to pieces, he vows to turn the tables and get back at her some day.

And so, he attempts to tease her day after day, only to find himself victim to Takagi-san's ridicule again sooner than later. Will he be able to make Takagi-san blush from embarrassment even once in the end?

============Spin-off================
Ashita wa Doyoubi
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/ashita-wa-doyoubi-r18583

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san by Inaba Mifumi
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/karakai-jouzu-no-moto-takagi-san-r21843

Koi ni Koisuru Yukari-chan by Suzu Yuuma
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/koi-ni-koisuru-yukari-chan-r21861
=================================
Go to Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who would you rather be? New Window josh25
  • 2 Replies
Topic Opinion on this Manga? New Window Pinkd1no
  • 11 Replies
Topic Ch. 31 -- Confusing? New Window wigjump
  • 9 Replies

1807 Comments

Since, Batoto is going up in smoke soon, below is our plan for going forward: 
◎ We'll continue to upload chapters to XDCC and DL as usual. 
◎ No, we will not create a TSP online reader. Ever. 
◎ To facilitate ease of access until a replacement is created, we will be posting chapter releases on Reddit and Discord. 
◎ We have also created a Twitter and a Facebook page which you can follow. 
◎ Likely, we'll keep all of this in place except Reddit posts indefinitely. 
◎ Once a Batoto replacement is created, we'll upload all of our past releases to it and use as our reader.

I never realised how close "kuro" written looks like a heart symbol. Especially in this chapter on the pen when he writes the note about teasing. Is it intentional there?

No.

The best way to have ended it would be for Takagi to tell Nishitaka that he won, which would've made him happy to have finally won a contest with her, and then she'd tease him about being happier than her and question whether that meant she actually won in the end, going back and forth endlessly the entire walk home.

This thing writes itself!

I never realised how close "kuro" written looks like a heart symbol. Especially in this chapter on the pen when he writes the note about teasing. Is it intentional there?

Someone needs to upload the spin off Karaki Jouzu no Moto Takagi-san. It is these two as adults, married with an adorable daughter named Chi. Its cuuuuuuute!

It is uploaded. Check out the series description above.

Someone needs to upload the spin off Karaki Jouzu no Moto Takagi-san. It is these two as adults, married with an adorable daughter named Chi. Its cuuuuuuute!

The best way to have ended it would be for Takagi to tell Nishitaka that he won, which would've made him happy to have finally won a contest with her, and then she'd tease him about being happier than her and question whether that meant she actually won in the end, going back and forth endlessly the entire walk home.

I agree

This is one of those mangas that you hope never ends

Yes, but the best part is that we know HOW it ends.

pULNP0V.jpg

Come on Nishikata. She was handing you a free win.

This is one of those mangas that you hope never ends

So she gave him candy?

How sweet

Nishikata got a draw for Christmas.

*kisses him*

"You win"

My girl Takagi, you have missed a PRIME opportunity there

Spoiler

A draw is cute and fun, but let me tell you why you didn't win this one Nishikata, my boy!
Instead of thinking "All I have to do is pretend that I'm not happy and giver her a low score" you should have gone with "I will make her super duper happy".

He basically did after she smiled at him

A draw is cute and fun, but let me tell you why you didn't win this one Nishikata, my boy!

Instead of thinking "All I have to do is pretend that I'm not happy and giver her a low score" you should have gone with "I will make her super duper happy". 

If only he gave her the flower like he think at 1st....

Lol manipulated him into giving her a present, never ceases to amaze Takagi-san

Spoiler

Youve already won her smile boy.

I don't necessarily consider him a super dense protagonist, on a grand scale I have seen far worse than Nishikata. Plus he does realize it to some degree, we can see that from his inner monologue. He just brushes it off, because she teases him so much that he doesn't want to call her out on it on the off chance he's wrong and embarrasses himself while making things awkward. In other words, she herself is majorly responsible for his apprehension and density in a way.

My comment was more or less trying to see it from her perspective. Her teasings have taken a drastic turn from the beginning of the series where she would just do things to mess with him, to now, where she uses nearly every opportunity to blatantly flirt with him under the guise of teasing. You are right about her not being very brave either though, as she herself uses teasing Nishikata as a defense mechanism, but there is no doubt that she is slowly becoming more and more bold as time goes on.

They're basically Minagawa and Furuya from Tsurezure Children.

The Beatles said it better than me, Nishikata:

Oo, she loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah
With a love like that
You know you should be glad

Wzfigsl.jpg

They did. And man does he still lose

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics