Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

Okay COOL fans it's theory time! How do you guys think this one is(will be connected to the authors other works (and we all know they will be <_<)

For example her fighting Metsuko, being the daughter/friend/cousin of someone etc.

>huge (height and bust)

>astonishing physical stength

>compulsively helps others

Maybe she's the daughter of superheroes?

Well, she does have the most common superpower (although they're oddly drawn)...

Eyy, I remember when I started to follow this. Cool Kyoushinsha FTW!

>huge (height and bust)

>astonishing physical stength

>compulsively helps others

Maybe she's the daughter of superheroes?

Cool Kyoushinsha? Im in!!! The plot kinda reminds me of Nanige-san XD
That face on page 10 xD

is she older than them or just more mature?

I recognize that author name, so i followed it lol.

lol, i thought it's a magical girl thing but this works too.

Holy crap, an actual chapter!? Thanks 9ball!

EDIT: Alright, so this seems to be of the same vein as Lucky Star. Slice of life cute girls doin cute things. Not that I hav a problem w/ that, love me some Lucky Star manga, but imo it's not as good as either of the previous 3 works of Kyoushinsha I read: RaButaDanna ga Nani o Itte Iru ka Wakaranai Ken, and Ojojojo. Perhaps it's the romance in the previous 3 works... hmmmm... 

COOL Kyoushinsha?  o/

No chapter? ... T-T

Instant follow !

4 votes? wtf?

...and followed

I don't know what this is about and it has no chapters, but COOL Kyoushinsha so followed.

ikr? ;)

I don't know what this is about and it has no chapters, but COOL Kyoushinsha so followed.

Volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics