Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

Such beauty.

If it weren't for the gun laws I'd move to Japan.

Guess I'll just find a loli near me.

Why would you even need a gun in Japan?

s2ck6c.jpg

plus, Lolicons aren't all bad to be, simply because Japan Females are Lolis by nature.

In this age where people are afraid to be called Lolicon, is one of the reason why Japan's Birthrate is going down, because Guys don't want to get with Small Girls and be called Lolicons. (in which more than 50% of Japan Females are of Loli stature)

Such beauty.

If it weren't for the gun laws I'd move to Japan.

Guess I'll just find a loli near me.

I came for the yuri and find one strange discussion about lolicons.

one of my favorite 4-komas :^)

I guess it's time you knew this.

All human males are lolicons by nature.

We're all lolicons.

Such a beautiful world.

I wanna cry.

s2ck6c.jpg

plus, Lolicons aren't all bad to be, simply because Japan Females are Lolis by nature.

In this age where people are afraid to be called Lolicon, is one of the reason why Japan's Birthrate is going down, because Guys don't want to get with Small Girls and be called Lolicons. (in which more than 50% of Japan Females are of Loli stature)

So caring fathers are "positive lolicons". I don't know how they'd feel about being called a lolicon for being concerned over their daughter's well being.

I guess it's time you knew this.

All human males are lolicons by nature.

We're all lolicons.

Such a beautiful world.

I wanna cry.

In case anyone's interested, the rabbit in Ch5 pg8 is from his one-shot Frau Rabbit which you can find here.

Heartwarming asides, this author loves his cameos a lot.

So caring fathers are "positive lolicons". I don't know how they'd feel about being called a lolicon for being concerned over their daughter's well being.

Can someone REALLY be a Lolicon when the female in question looks like a fully developed adult but just happens to be under 18?

Komori is tall, well figured, and has massive breasts. Can anyone who wants to tap that EVER be considered a lolicon just because her body belies her actual age?

There are actually different kinds of Lolicon, a lot of them are undocumented and not very well known.

Different Types:

Spoiler

___ ___ ___ ___ ___

I said the other poster is a "true lolicon" because he actually wants to have physical relationship with a targeted young age girl.

^ A True Lolicon Fan.

Can someone REALLY be a Lolicon when the female in question looks like a fully developed adult but just happens to be under 18?

Komori is tall, well figured, and has massive breasts. Can anyone who wants to tap that EVER be considered a lolicon just because her body belies her actual age?

She's fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. 14 years. 十四歳. A baker's dozen plus one. Good lord, the things I would do to that body.

^ A True Lolicon Fan.

She's fourteen years old. Fourteen years old. 14 years. 十四歳. A baker's dozen plus one. Good lord, the things I would do to that body.

I guess the trademark of Cool Kyoushinsha is that he insert some heartwarming story in middle of his funny 4-koma.

Not as good as Nanige-san, but enjoyable nonetheless. Followed for now.

well if catbug likes it, its gotta be good right?

I believe the title should be "Komori-san can't refuse", not "Can't Refuse Komori-san!"

Yeah lol that wasn't by me XD this page existed even before I started translating it. I changed it to the "official" English which is showed at the first page of every chapter :P

I believe the title should be "Komori-san can't refuse", not "Can't Refuse Komori-san!"

Here we go

the look for what characters will cameo from other Cool kyoshina works

Although the last page fan art seems a bit over exaggerated especially since this is just vanilla

cute~

Poor man's Nanige-san?
Spoiler

And she said "NO!" quite easily already XD

menaBOOBScing...

That's a beautiful credits page you're using, senpai

Yesh! Another one to follow. 

Love that Ravenous Beast face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics