Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 168votes)

Reincarnation no Kaben

Alt Names: alt リィンカーネーションの花弁alt 轮回的花瓣alt Pétalos de Reencarnaciónalt Petals of Reincarnation
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You're mediocre and talentless... but have no fear! You can acquire the talent from your previous life THROUGH THE POWER OF PETALS!!!

Raw: http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/reincarnation/
Go to Reincarnation no Kaben Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this series dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 1 Replies

289 Comments

raw

Thanks Fallen Syndicate for picking this up.

Sorry, the suspension of disbelief, I couldn´t do it. I know it´s a manga, and I know is a fictional story, but I don´t buy it. They´re trying to sell me reincarnation, no problem, they´re trying to sell me another take on Shaman King, sure thing, they´re trying to sell me on famous historical figures, I´m in. But when they tried to sell me eating-human-powers-you-up and John Von Neumann can "predict" the future..........I´m saying "no thanks".

I´m out, there´s no reason to stay if the author don´t even give any effort to sell me the premise. Well I could actually stomach it, if the manga didn´t take itself so damn serious.

Woohoo! Update! It's alive!!!!

this FUCKING 'idiot' is indeed get the wine and a harem while u despite being talent-less still going to hell..what a lousy bastard

So...  Just WHEN do you plan on becoming a suicide bomber, my friend with an obviously limited sense of humor?

The twist I'd LIKE to see in the next chapter:

Spoiler

this FUCKING 'idiot' is indeed get the wine and a harem while u despite being talent-less still going to hell..what a lousy bastard

The twist I'd LIKE to see in the next chapter:

Spoiler

It is to my understanding that even if your previous life was an epic one (good or bad),

Spoiler

raw are in chapter 6.... please give me more XD

Now I am confused is he a good or a bad guy?

Greed for power, that is all you see in that last page. He could be good, once he awakens.

Now I am confused is he a good or a bad guy?

haha dat description!

give whoever wrote that a medal

It's the reason I'm going to read this.

haha dat description!

give whoever wrote that a medal

wait what? he get ability before?

this is quite the cool story :3

now if only there were more chapters xD

Godam, chapter 3 plot twist @.@

His talent is being the perfect puppet XD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann

She looks cuter in the manga IMHO...

this is awesome

Looks interesting, guess I'll follow for now

That 0 1 pupils.

chapter 2 is on mangahere so it might be bi weekly

Maybe because they are monthly it gives the mangakas enough time to make them good?

I agree. It's actually pretty obvious when you think about it... Long-running shounen-jump series fall into the same old patterns every week because they're being written every week. If every issue was going to be new and interesting and well-paced, you'd basically have to come up with a new and interesting idea every couple of days of your life. I don't think that's possible, even for the best people in the industry, after things go on long enough.

Whereas, thinking up a few new and interesting ideas every month... that's doable. Hell, you can also plan ahead. And do a few iterations of the current chapter to get it right in the first place.

Well, I'm not sure how much this line of thought applies to a pilot chapter like this, though... ^^'

What kinda name is Haito Le Buffet lol

One with originality!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics