Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 208votes)

Mill

Alt Names: alt ミルalt 미르alt Miru
Author: Tahara Kazunori
Artist: Tahara Kazunori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: College student Aki is shocked when a teenage girl suddenly barges into his Tokyo apartment, acting as if he should know her. When the truth becomes clear, the situation is even stranger. The 'teenage girl' is actually his precious pet cat Mill from his home in Kyushu, who is apparently an 86 year old 'monster cat' who can change between cat and human forms. Will Aki be able to fit his supernatural pet cat into his ordinary college life?
Go to Mill Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mill released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

442 Comments

Dunno why, but her face looked a bit grandma-ish from the start.

Definitely follow. Feel-nice slice of life, with a feel-nice artwork... So... peace...

Thanks & "nice job" rpapo.

This looks pretty great. I enjoy Slice-of-life with feels in it.

Looking forward to more.

This is actually pretty good

"Neko Ane" came to mind when reading this manga... thanks for sharing your findings, rpapo!

FWIW, I have all six tankobons, though I did that scanlation from public raws.  There are 48 chapters in all, and from what I can see without translating it fully, it indeed has a lot of "feels".  Too bad the artwork doesn't get any better along the way...

The art is fine for a story like this, simple without being too cartoonish, and detailed enough to feel familiar, so it feels more like something that's really happening and you don't always know things are going to work out by the end of the chapter.

Thank you for doing this translation, I'm looking forward to more, and I'm off to add it to my tankoubon wish/shopping list.
Nice find. Lots of ほのぼのs in it.

Nice chapter, looking forward to it! Followed.

And now for a game called Scenes From a Hat, and the First Scene is;

Things you can say to your Cat, but not your Girlfriend.

Excellent first chapter, looking forward to more. Any chance of updating MangaUpdates, rpapo?

Already did it.  Waiting for their moderator to get his act in gear...

UPDATE: They're updated, finally.  It only took 90 minutes or so.

Excellent first chapter, looking forward to more. Any chance of updating MangaUpdates, rpapo?

Wasn't there a similar manga to this, except the protagonist went back home instead of the cat following him to school?

FWIW, I have all six tankobons, though I did that scanlation from public raws.  There are 48 chapters in all, and from what I can see without translating it fully, it indeed has a lot of "feels".  Too bad the artwork doesn't get any better along the way...

This is a nice gem.

The body of a teen age girl, the mind of grandma...really bizzare.

I can tell that this series is going to be full of feels. I have a cat that I've had for 17 years, so I can see myself enjoying this story quite a bit.

Found this by accident.  Or rather, Amazon JP suggested it to me.  Hope you like it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics