Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 404votes)

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen

Alt Names: alt 와타리군의 XX가 붕괴직전alt Watari-kun's ×× Is About to Be Brokenalt 渡くんの××が崩壊寸前alt 渡君的××即将崩坏
Author: Narumi Naru
Artist: Narumi Naru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ever since his parents died, Watari Nao's life has revolved around his little sister. He forgoes club activities for the sake of spending time with her, leading many of his peers to label him a siscon. But as long as his sister's happy, Nao is willing to shut out any unwelcome comments about himself.

Unbeknownst to Nao, however, a greater danger has resurfaced - one that destroyed his way of life six years ago, and threatens to do so once again.

And that danger, in the form of a girl wielding a garden hoe, will stop at nothing to reclaim what could once have been hers, and hers alone.
Go to Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do people actually enjoy this one? - Enlighten me please New Window FakeHero
  • 13 Replies
Topic Why was Watari-kun no xx ga Houkai Sunzen Dropped? New Window AdventSign
  • 2 Replies

1235 Comments

... a hoe... really? A HOE?

... now this made me remember the shortened word for "whore".

also, yandere imouto plis.

Oh dam. Followed.

sank yuu :))

Thnx for the translation! Time to read

HUZZAH HERE IT IS!

Few months later and i wondering where 1st chapter is lol.

Oh, already? I was planning to translate in...about two weeks huehue

don't hijack our project, kobato XD

Oh, already? I was planning to translate in...about two weeks huehue

I looked at the raws and it seems odd lol. When this is scanlated i am reading it!

Spoiler

This sounds interesting hope it gets uploaded soon

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics