Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

He comes back every time he dies, not every time he drowns, I suppose. Also, a man walking over water at the lake seems to be another one with powers.

This reminds me of the Anime that came out recently with this plot but only the main character was a girl and the way history repeated itself was diff.

Really a crappy manga...from a author with his experience I was expecting more...seriously...I could think a thousand ways to stop her from going there who could work.

Make a incident happen who stops her, telling the ploice something is going on at the pond, block the road in someway, see why the driver never stop, actually really explain her I time travelled with proof (lottery number, last minute events), drug her, offer to get the drink in her stead...I could go on as I said...this author think the readers are retarded...

Why when he handcuffed her and was arrested he had to turn back? I doubt she would have gone to the pond after that.

You can't beat the plot-force with real, non-repeating world logic.

Really a crappy manga...from a author with his experience I was expecting more...seriously...I could think a thousand ways to stop her from going there who could work.

Make a incident happen who stops her, telling the ploice something is going on at the pond, block the road in someway, see why the driver never stop, actually really explain her I time travelled with proof (lottery number, last minute events), drug her, offer to get the drink in her stead...I could go on as I said...this author think the readers are retarded...

Why when he handcuffed her and was arrested he had to turn back? I doubt she would have gone to the pond after that.

I got to the end of chapter 5, and thought

Spoiler

SO happy right now.

nah i remember now manga with similiar plot, Re:zero kara and boku dake ga inai machi.
MC kun who desperately save the heroine

Going for drinks by himself or coming with tea in thermos or just forcefully pinning her down for duration of five minutes probably not an option for real japanese.

What an interesting twist.

Spoiler

Chapters 1-5 are like one big chapter

Dammit

Added to my list of jumbo truck insta roadkills

That Takkoku!!! book

Spoiler
Really interesting premise. Got that steins gate thing going lol. New character appeared! I wonder where the author will take this now? Followed!

Number 1 killer in Japan returns! The rampaging truck!!!

spoilers for another, perhaps similar series:
Spoiler

and also WHOA. THAT WAS A PRETTY GREAT ORIGIN STORY. i'm excited to see what comes next!

another truck crashing main heroine, instafollow.

edit: weird, i felt like i has already read this with similiar plot :/

new chapter or repost?

edit:nevermind

before that go and learn how to use [spoiler] [/spoile r] and use that next time you spoil something

yes because saying what the description is is definitly a spoiler pull your head out of your ass

before that go and learn how to use [spoiler] [/spoile r] and use that next time you spoil something

True, but when you quote the spoiler, you increase the number of those spoiled. :)

Also, people can edit their own comments, so please consider editing in the spoiler tags, both of you! Thanks in hopeful advance!

This type of plot is really depressing in every part of it's chapter, but the mangaka is FUKUCHI Tsubasa. Hoping it will be good because he create many great manga.

The childhood friend dies in the first chapter? WHAT A GREAT START! Insta-foll-Oh... she's alive again. :/

M-maybe she'll get hit by the truck again?

The childhood friend dies in the first chapter? WHAT A GREAT START! Insta-foll-Oh... she's alive again. :/

M-maybe she'll get hit by the truck again?

hmmm... ok... this is interesting... this manga needs a description so that other people will know what's this manga all about...

Pumped up!

I like this. One chapter in and already caught my full attention.

Oh ! Ueki no Houseki's mangaka ! Follow done !

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics