Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

I hope romance coming soon

Thanks for chapter 3, Maigo.  I'm really enjoying this one.

this is funny. no comedy tag tho? keeping  instant noodles on your head to clap is :lol:  

So cute and fluffy ali_047.gif

I was entranced by the gif. Imagining it saying "Cute...And...Fluff" each time its mouth opened.

A little generic, but it's nice having a male lead who'll just go with the flow instead of getting angry and yelling about every little thing.

Pet Kanojo rip-off.

Do you want a raped loli?

Because giving one who doesn't know left from right to a guy you don't know, with a scary face, for a week is how you get a raped (and taped) loli.

What exactly the fuck are you talking about? Put your hentai glasses out for a while.

Pet Kanojo rip-off.

Because giving one who doesn't know left from right to a guy you don't know, with a scary face, for a week is how you get a raped (and taped) loli.

I think you read too much hentai.

Pet Kanojo rip-off.

There's something refreshing in reading something about "ultimate innocence."  I'm really enjoying this manga, it's kind of like Clamp's Suki.  

I need more of this kind of manga(and anime).

:)

so thats how you tame a guy  :lol:

This is exactly what I needed. More sugar in my reading diet. Admittedly, it's already about 50% sugar, but you can never have too much desert.

So far:

Spoiler

That was VERY cute.

the art is adorable

Kyuuut. Relaxing Manga is relaxing.

It looks cute. I can't wait to read more.

So is it normal for there to be no chapter to read? Like is there a wating period after it's announced before the chapter is uploaded?

There is only a wait period if whoever uploaded it sets it that way, or if they are not a contributor (but that's only for as long as it takes a mod to approve the upload).

Generally, new comics are added when a release happens, but I'm sure some people add comics they're interested in that aren't scanned yet so they see it in their updates if someone starts working on it.

So is it normal for there to be no chapter to read? Like is there a wating period after it's announced before the chapter is uploaded?

sometimes they add the comic to the databese with no chapters allowed here, for example a licenced manga, but those come with the no chapters tag, here most likely a chapter has been uploaded in another language you're filtering in your settings (I only see chapters in english and spanish, neither is on this one)

Cover art has one me over already. Let's see where this goes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics