Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 83votes)

Zetsurin!

Alt Names: alt ぜつりん!
Author: Tomokichi
Artist: Tomokichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke Amano was born under a special star. Ever since he was young, he has encountered thousands of "lucky pervert" situations that tend to have him end up being slapped by girls.

One night, a falling star crashes into his house. The star turns out to be the magical angel Lily and her sidekick Chappy. They have come to save the world from the 100 demon lords that plot to destroy humankind by utilizing the secret weapon hidden inside Amano's... pants?!
Go to Zetsurin! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

The real question is will they even be allowed on Batoto when/if I finish it...

I'm doing volume 2, so I second that. Remember, I scanned the raws.

I got nothing.

HIS SWAG ENDURES

clefairy and the weapon of mass [D]estruction

Spoiler

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

LgI0Fiw.jpg

He got some big gun here. Is he overcompensating for something? :P

The premise is so ridiculous, heroes and villains alike are mindblown (just count how many times characters have a 'wtf is actually going on' face).

Spoiler

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Following~!

from the description it's either cliche or a satyre making of fun of cliches, either way I'm following

"Ecchi?" 

"Seinen?" 

"Lucky Pervert" situations!?

Definitely FOLLOWED!!!

(Can't wait for English scans of this to be released!!!)

The real question is will they even be allowed on Batoto when/if I finish it...

"Ecchi?" 

"Seinen?" 

"Lucky Pervert" situations!?

Definitely FOLLOWED!!!

(Can't wait for English scans of this to be released!!!)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics