Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Breasts as a flotation device? Genius. Now we just need to wait until women can regrow them, then we can cut them off, like hair, and save the lives of many a sailor.

if a pair attached to man ... I don't  think I want to see that ...

I like it!

Breasts as a flotation device? Genius. Now we just need to wait until women can regrow them, then we can cut them off, like hair, and save the lives of many a sailor.

well totally not the type of genres i read but i love the title, it speaks to my heart

Whelp, it seems she has already developed such chara sadly..

Whar a pity, the story isn't going darker. . .

Christ that title.  Speaks truth on many levels.

That's too bad, it just went to generic MMO type of manga now. I'll still read it when its updated here and there, but I can't say I stick around with these for too long.

That's what I call a mood whiplash. It starts out narrowly missing a suicide and then goes straight for the breast jokes. Although perhaps the tone will remain more consistent after the prologue.

I never understand why abuse victims first thought is suicide.  If I was being emotionally assaulted, I imagine my first thought would be homicide.  I mean, if it's you or them, might as well be them.

Is this a cultural thing, or rather some psychological quirk in abuse victims?

You remember how she was apologizing the whole time? She actually thinks everything is her fault. As a child being mentally and physically abused, there's no mental fortitude towards it so it's easy to fall into that way of thinking.

Series like this is why 100% sequential translation is a bad idea.  I would rather they just wrote up a 1 page summary of those first two chapters and said we're skipping to chapter 3...  

As far as the author goes, the first two chapters should have been a flashback discussed much later in the series as to what caused her lifestyle change.  The opening chapters are supposed to hook the reader on the underlying concept of the story.  This author failed to understand that miserably....

But then you'd have a sudden really depressing couple of chapters in the middle of what is turning into the opposite of that.

The mood changed really drastically after the 3rd chapter, it kinda makes me wonder where this manga is going. Also, did I just spot a kaiji reference?

It was like after chapter 3 the editor was like "You got everything you need, big boobs and a loli but the story is too depressing for a manga about VMMORPGs. Add a pervy big bro, hint at Yuri and obsessive competition with chest size. Your gonna go places kid."

That aside, I'm gonna follow...cause the editor was right lol

Series like this is why 100% sequential translation is a bad idea.  I would rather they just wrote up a 1 page summary of those first two chapters and said we're skipping to chapter 3...  

As far as the author goes, the first two chapters should have been a flashback discussed much later in the series as to what caused her lifestyle change.  The opening chapters are supposed to hook the reader on the underlying concept of the story.  This author failed to understand that miserably....

The mood changed 180 degree from the step mother to her friend house, and now I don't know how the story will gonna go because the mood will gonna suddenly changed at some point.

It feels like those first two chapters were a real bait and switch. The third chapter, I initially took as a sort of breather to keep things from being terminally depressing, but with the fourth chapter it seems like we're finally getting an idea of what this series is actually supposed to be like as a whole. Which isn't necessarily bad, if they had kept things as they were in the first two chapters things were only going to get worse and worse for the protag, but really, severe mood whiplash.

Hence an excellent reason to call chapters 1-3 the Prologue. 

It feels like those first two chapters were a real bait and switch. The third chapter, I initially took as a sort of breather to keep things from being terminally depressing, but with the fourth chapter it seems like we're finally getting an idea of what this series is actually supposed to be like as a whole. Which isn't necessarily bad, if they had kept things as they were in the first two chapters things were only going to get worse and worse for the protag, but really, severe mood whiplash.

Well I hope the stepmother dies in a way so bad ut makes even the heroine sad.

That is almost impossible yeah, I wish a death so terryfing for her.

It feels like the story is easily brushing her step mother aside. If this atmosphere was too consistent, many readers unable to bear it would probably quit, though...

I think I might have said [the title] once or twice myself.

Holy shit, the MC's personality changed a lot lol.

The author's way of revealing the backstory through the step-mom in the beginning felt somewhat forced, but hey.... have the step-mom say evil things which relates to backstory kills two birds with one stone and it gets the ball rolling.

Very nice psychological tag.

Possible yuri? Holy hell sign me up.

How did his comment remind you of men in black 2?

No good reason actually, I just remembered that scene where J incites the video guy to leave his mothers house and he calls his mother with shovel in hand...

This girl would need some of that...

You just remimded me of MIB2... somehow, yes XD

How did his comment remind you of men in black 2?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics