Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

Didn't watch that silly movie. >.> Don't wanna either. American movies nowadays are so *yawn*, only/mostly special effects. =.=

You know, I had a response. But I decided not to, so instead of a response here's a dancing baby groot to brighten up whatever day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GncYQHBJIw

You evil

Not evil, practical.

Not to question manga logic, but if the parents wanted him to marry a tanuki then they could have, at least, taught him to differentiate between a tanuki and a dog.
Hell, this is extreme but, they could have just shown him sexy tanuki pictures since he was young...you know, tweak his interests...could have been useful...just sayin'... :rolleyes:

You evil

Not to question manga logic, but if the parents wanted him to marry a tanuki then they could have, at least, taught him to differentiate between a tanuki and a dog.
Hell, this is extreme but, they could have just shown him sexy tanuki pictures since he was young...you know, tweak his interests...could have been useful...just sayin'... :rolleyes:

You forgot the "Badass Raccoon."

Spoiler

Didn't watch that silly movie. >.> Don't wanna either. American movies nowadays are so *yawn*, only/mostly special effects. =.=

Oh and, you might not want to look at the wikipedia article, apparently racoon dogs are seen as a nuisance (disease vector, invasive species, etc.) or are hunted/bred for their furs... >.>;

I want more now!

All I can say after reading this is.....

MAENOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's a racoon dog... >.>

normal racoon:

Spoiler

Racoon dog:

Spoiler

You forgot the "Badass Raccoon."

Spoiler

Hope the childhood friend win in the end.

His childhood friend reminds me of the baseball club manager from Again!!, wish she doesn't do the same the girl from again did though.

Oh and fyi, look what I found while googling:

Spoiler

If you're a biology/ecology fiend like me, you'll be delighted to know there're other cards about other odd animals. :P

A raccoon is fine too

It's a racoon dog... >.> Racoon dogs (Nyctereutes procyonoides) are actually Canidae (the general family of dogs), whereas racoons are from a different family altogether (Procyon lotor).

normal racoon:

Spoiler

Racoon dog:

Spoiler

Her human form gets:

Spoiler

Aw I was hoping she was literally just the animal and had no human form lol

That'd be not knowing what a Tanuki is capable of, such as shapeshifting... >.>

I personally hope a rival Kitsune tries to capture him away. XD

I'm pretty sure he's the editor for it instead of adding random Tanuki we will make it about them!!!

Nah, he's the author.

This story approved by Maeno-san, Nozaki-kun's former editor.

I'm pretty sure he's the editor for it instead of adding random Tanuki we will make it about them!!!

This story approved by Maeno-san, Nozaki-kun's former editor.

I still like the childhood friend more.

Spoiler

Was she high on the smell of indigo dye? Nah, Riku's mama is just awesome.

Spoiler

aaaaand she's super stacked in human form.... disregarding the fact she is a tanuki, how can you NOT go for that cutie?!

Things just got interesting (yes I'm talking about the last page lol)

MAEDA!!!

I really want to pet her she just WOOKS SO FWUFFY!!!

This is probably her

126799l.jpg

Aw I was hoping she was literally just the animal and had no human form lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics