Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 28votes)

When I woke up I became a Bagel Girl!

Alt Names:
Author: Tank Guy
Artist: Tank Guy
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A korean neet who lives day to day playing games
turned into a girl all of sudden!
what will he do?

Bagel is Korean slang for a girl with a baby face and a glamorous (sexy) body. Many Korean idols are popular for this reason.
Go to When I woke up I became a Bagel Girl! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anybody interested in reviving this webcomic? New Window ActingRikka
  • 4 Replies

43 Comments

Hmmm? My only agenda is to push for general awareness of things, not just this. :o

Congrats

You've accomplished the agenda of being annoying and telling people what they know already

You get a medal

"Bagel Girl"

And my first thought is of Donyatsu...

Yeah the only reason I clicked on this was because I have no idea what a Bagel girl is.

Still don't!

Because unlike what you may think, the word 'gender' doesn't exclusively refer to sexual identity, but also biological sex (at least in popular usage). You can stop pretending to be confused now. It's obvious that your agenda is to push awareness of gender-identity issues lol.

Webster:

a :  sex <the feminine gender>

b :  the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

Hmmm? My only agenda is to push for general awareness of things, not just this. :o

Why's it called a gender bender anyway? -.- Gender is a cultural thing, he's still going to behave like a guy in the first few chapters we'll see him. =/ Until he gradually behaves like a girl, upon which the gender bend will be complete, I suppose... Still, this is initially a "sex" change that initiates the "gender bend"... Meh. I must be bored...

Because unlike what you may think, the word 'gender' doesn't exclusively refer to sexual identity, but also biological sex (at least in popular usage). You can stop pretending to be confused now. It's obvious that your agenda is to push awareness of gender-identity issues lol.

Webster:

a :  sex <the feminine gender>

b :  the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

if u dont run naked after a gender bender,u are strange :v

Why's it called a gender bender anyway? -.- Gender is a cultural thing, he's still going to behave like a guy in the first few chapters we'll see him. =/ Until he gradually behaves like a girl, upon which the gender bend will be complete, I suppose... Still, this is initially a "sex" change that initiates the "gender bend"... Meh. I must be bored...

Lol. o.O

So it's NOT just me who randomly wakes up as a bagel girl!
Thank goodness! I was afraid I was finally going insane or something!

Spoiler

Kid : Mom what is Pe***sless?

Mom : Your father after 30 years

Me:petrifiedplz.gif?1onionspittake1plz.gif?1onionxdplz.gif?1

The art looks like something you would see on a hentai CG.

It's smut man, it's close enough hahaha

Well.....That was interesting. o_ o

I was expecting a Donyatsu prequel as well :P

I generally dislike gender bender but if this one focuses on comedy rather than very awkward romance... 

"Bagel Girl"

And my first thought is of Donyatsu...

Truly, a genre-shaping series.

That said, this looks to be amusing in it's own way.

Not enough pastry animals, imo.

Sorry for the reupload.... 3 times.... was having errors on the pages. but fixed it all.

Funny stuff. I'm looking forward to reading more.

The mother's response to the kid's question.

yeah

because the most logical reaction is to run outside naked.

if u dont run naked after a gender bender,u are strange :v

because the most logical reaction is to run outside naked.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics