Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 86votes)

Highschool of the Dead

Alt Names: alt Academy Apocalypse: HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学園黙示録 HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEADalt 学园默示录alt H.O.T.D.alt High School of the Deadalt 학원묵시록
Author: Satou Daisuke
Artist: Satou Shouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremHorror HorrorRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A mysterious illness is spreading rapidly through the halls of Fujimi High School. In a matter of hours, the campus is transformed from a place of learning into a hive of nightmares, as the infected students collapse and are reborn as flesh-hungry zombies! Only a handful of students escape the initial outbreak — among them Takashi Komuro and his childhood friend, Rei. He manages to protect Rei from the initial onslaught, but how long can Takashi and the other students hope to survive when the whole school – maybe the whole town — is out for their blood?!

============Notice================
Unfortunatly the comic was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Highschool of the Dead Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Disappointed New Window hados9
  • 54 Replies
Topic Holy Sh... New Window konssaml
  • 1 Replies

120 Comments

refusing? what an absolute c word. i hope the hate mail he gets spontaneously combusts.
If you like this manga you also might like this one koukoku no shugosha
It's not that they're refusing to continue the story. Daisuke already made storyboards, the concern is on Shouji. The reason Shouji put hold HOTD is to concentrate on working monthly with Triage while researching on drawing high quality weaponry and vehicles. He noted during the AnimagiC convention that fans be patient and give him time to bring out the same high quality art. This is from an actual attendee of the convention in Bonn, Germany.
reasons i hate america

Unfortunately for fans of this series, there actually aren't any more chapters TO BE translated, as the author is being a pansy and refusing to continue the story >_<;; There are a total of 29 chapters released, 29 have been scanlated, and (I assume) 29 will be in the books published by YP... We have a better chance for season 2 of the anime to air before the manga continues at this point.

this^^^, people "refusing" to do something they enjoy doing simply because they aren't making money off it

gj capatalism gj, you win again
does anyone know where the chapters went?
Unfortunately for fans of this series, there actually aren't any more chapters TO BE translated, as the author is being a pansy and refusing to continue the story >_<;; There are a total of 29 chapters released, 29 have been scanlated, and (I assume) 29 will be in the books published by YP... We have a better chance for season 2 of the anime to air before the manga continues at this point.
ahh to correct myself 29* chapts translated
hmmm i think there are 39 chapters that are translated.....not sure about the rest.
So how many chapters are out?
why buy it when you could read it for free?
It's been liscensed by Yen Press. Volume 6 comes out in April, VOl 7 comes out in July. You can buy through bookstores or amazon.
is there a group still scanlating this?
last chapter i found translated was 29 and it was like feb 2011
if i could i would buy it :/
This series has been licensed.
So Xamayon has dropped High School of the Dead.
Unfortunately, the scanlating groups either don't allow aggregators, or don't allow licensed titles.
I can't see the chapters...
Where is it
:/ all the chapters are hidden
good work kidkongo keep it up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics