Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

Spoiler

SO DOES MY CHEST

That last chapter put a smile on my face on how cute it was.

GRAMPS!?

Man love the gramps! 

Found a drawing mistake on http://vatoto.com/read/_/258688/ojojojo_v1_ch8-v2_by_ciel-scans/5

with the left and right hand xD

I love the gramps jajajaa, he appears so little but is very effective xD

also, thanks a bunch Ciel Scans for the ultra great work (so much in so little time)

pS= the heroine makes me remember the heroine from Otomari Honey (but without the big plot)

Yaay Fire! I couldn't stop laughing at this part lol.

Spoiler

Will I gain a free like if I do this?

pyromainiac FTW!

I feel fluffy. They're way too adorable.

edit: AAAAAAAAnd 20 minutes later there's another update. Thanks for the treat! Going to bed with a grin!

The hell. She can do it, she was following the recipe just fine.

A little bit of work on the "do not space out as if spellbound whenever fire enters field of vision until it inevitably runs out of control and engulfs surroundings" aspect of cooking and we'll make a three-star chef out of you yet!

Okay the manipulative female friend is great.

this totally reminds me of Acchi Kochi.

This is so cute haha

Nice! I'm loving the characters.

Nice light variation on the "Deadly cooking girl" schtick.  I liked the guy's casual competence and the way he

Spoiler

This guy is really growing on me.  He's an individual.

Pyromanic at heart since adolescent

Spoiler

Spoiler

Food of doom?

No, just fire.

The Fire part made me laugh as well im realy loving this :D

love this!.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love the gramps. Nice manga.

I'm not the only one that noticed that small smile of his on the last page right? That isn't some kind of mistake right!? Nah that smile can't be a mistake -u-

THIS

IS

SO

CUUUTE

O(≧∇≦)O

This feels like eating a spoon of honey every time I read a page xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics