Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 147votes)

Tale of Eun Aran

Alt Names: alt 백은아란전
Author: Song Jung-Ook
Artist: Song Eui-Sup
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Masters of Murim lives by hiding in plain sight
But mysterious robotic humans have come to hunt them all down.
but then a random plain boy gets caught in middle it and this is his survival story.

Original webcomic: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/aran
Go to Tale of Eun Aran Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Aran's father [possible spoiler] New Window defry
  • 0 Replies
Topic Does anyone else not like both Main/Branch Families? New Window TenchiOtaku
  • 1 Replies

212 Comments

The disciples are a bit way too hot blooded but other than that its okay. Like the manga. 

Why... are the chapters so short?!

@Joker, almost all, only the monk is okay.

That annoys me he got involved in a horrible incident and instead of looking for who did it, they blame him automatically. what logic follows blame the innocent victim

From what I see do all Murim people have shit muscle for brains??

So the history was like " I was walking back home from school and suffered an 'accident'. When i woke up, I knew kung fu. " - Sounds good enough to me lol

I don't understand why they are so angry at him??? They know he didn't kill their master but they treat him like shit. wtf?

WTF O_O- 

love the series

KaaaameeeeehaaaaameeeeeeHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Ugh seriously fuck that chick, her of personality is annoying, headstrong without even listening to the whole story.

argh, i need more.. its like an addictive drug

I like the art, premise and the MC. Followed for now.

Gosh, I love this art and full colour!

Are there any public raws (like e.g. Naver) for this manhwa?

Nevermind, I've found it by myself. If anyone is interested than you can read it here, but it seems that you need to be registered to do it and probably the registration requires a valid Korean ID, meh. - I was wrong, you only need to subscribe.

And yes, it's quite enjoyable to read. Thank you and keep up the good work.

BTW: From the raws it looks like you have omitted the prologue, why is that?

Oh my goodness, I will relate that to the translator immediately, she probably overlooked it!

I'm a bit confused about the story. Did he originally have martial arts? In chapter 2 at the end he was running away, but in the air? Was he thrown up there?

He didn't originally have martial arts and yes he was thrown or more like dragged I think the tentacle thing was still attached to him while he was in the air so I guess it should be dragged or drug.

Are there any public raws (like e.g. Naver) for this manhwa?

Nevermind, I've found it by myself. If anyone is interested than you can read it here, but it seems that you need to be registered to do it and probably the registration requires a valid Korean ID, meh. - I was wrong, you only need to subscribe.

And yes, it's quite enjoyable to read. Thank you and keep up the good work.

BTW: From the raws it looks like you have omitted the prologue, why is that?

gud st0ff

Huh, strange. Took a long time to load for me. Maybe my internet was the problem that time. Anyway, thanks for replying, man. This one looks interesting and I'd love to read it without waiting 10 minutes for it to load.

I completely understand you, it's frustrating when an image doesn't load for a long time, i'll look into it. It definitely won't be even 30mb next time. And when my status gets approved, i'll upload the compressed versions of chapter 1 and 2.

Actually I just checked all of Abide in the Wind they all don't pass more then 20mbs so your facts are wrong first of all,
I don't know why Tale of Eun aran is doing this, but I will compress the images from now on.

Huh, strange. Took a long time to load for me. Maybe my internet was the problem that time. Anyway, thanks for replying, man. This one looks interesting and I'd love to read it without waiting 10 minutes for it to load.

So I'm not the only one! Seriously, this shit is ridiculous. It takes ages to load. Don't think I will read any scans by this group for now. At least not on Batoto. It's not just this one. It's the same for Abide in the Wind.

Actually I just checked all of Abide in the Wind they all don't pass more then 20mbs so your facts are wrong first of all,
I don't know why Tale of Eun aran is doing this, but I will compress the images from now on.

Is there something else going on with this or are these chapters really over 100MB big? (I downloaded from here and had these huge files on my disc o.o Converting to jpg resulted in less than 10MB so all's well but still...)

So I'm not the only one! Seriously, this shit is ridiculous. It takes ages to load. Don't think I will read any scans by this group for now. At least not on Batoto. It's not just this one. It's the same for Abide in the Wind.

I'm a bit confused about the story. Did he originally have martial arts? In chapter 2 at the end he was running away, but in the air? Was he thrown up there?

I will never, ever tire of stories about innocent, ordinary dudes randomly being pulled into a secret world of super thingies that all the mundies are oblivious to.

Is there something else going on with this or are these chapters really over 100MB big? (I downloaded from here and had these huge files on my disc o.o Converting to jpg resulted in less than 10MB so all's well but still...)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics