Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Does anyone else not like both Main/Branch Families?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

TenchiOtaku

TenchiOtaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I dont know about you but I hope the MC goes off and does his own thing comeback even more uber and rule all of murim just saying

Ozarke

Ozarke

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I found that I dislike some of the characters from both the main family and branch family. But, I also believe the author did this on purpose. Making it so that the reader and the main character feels he does not belong to either. Currently the main character is possessed and is an "enemy/villain" to both the branches. Which will make it hard for us to like the main character as well. There are characters from each of the family that redeem the families from in my eyes being pure evil or pure good. I am holding out hope that the main character will come back to his sense and will continue on making progress to the new alliance. Usually as long as there is not mass killing on the part of the main character he can be redeemed.