Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 153votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 外伝 ソード・オラトリアalt DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoriaalt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoriaalt 소드 오라토리아
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Yagi Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is an adaptation of the Sword Oratoria side story light novels to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka. It covers the story of one of the strongest 1st class adventurer, "Sword Princess" Ais Wallenstein, and her desire to reach even greater heights with her friends in the Loki Familia.

> Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803 )

Raw: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/ais/
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bete's Character Development New Window LuckyVirgo
  • 2 Replies
Topic I'd rather read new chapters of the original than this spin-off, wouldn't you? New Window mancoo
  • 9 Replies

481 Comments

Something feels weird here:

Spoiler

Seems like the range is very small?

Only Lv 1~5...

A=800~?

B=700~799

C=600~699

D=500~599

E=400~499

F=300~399

G=200~299

H=0~199

Did I get that right? Bell will catch up in no time :D

How to level up anyway? With that stat, Bell would probably be lvl 2 or maybe lvl 3...

According to the main manga bell's mgic is currently I-0, so basically H would start in 100

Ais has some sort of juggalo tattoo hidden on her back? Fucking everything dropped forever.

Considering grace is drawn by Gods and partly represent which God it is, a clown for Loki the trickster god is pretty fitting.

Or what, do you want her tattoo to be Thor's ABSSSSSSSSSSS?

The system of this series really resembles Rance's universe. People can't level-up by themselves, they need to gather enough exp then call for the specific god/goddess to level them up. (If you make these gods/goddesses angry, they won't do it for you or they might level you down)

This is for the stats, for them to LVL UP (From Adventurer lvl 1 to 2 and beyond), they need to have all their stats at least above D and perform a deed considered by the gods a "miracle". An extremely difficult and vague thing to do. And Every time they lvl up, their status "resets" (Actually they're absorbed in the lvl up process, but i'll leave it at that), so there you go.

Spoiler

Only Lv 1~5...

A=800~?

B=700~799

C=600~699

D=500~599

E=400~499

F=300~399

G=200~299

H=0~199

How to level up anyway? With that stat, Bell would probably be lvl 2 or maybe lvl 3...

You're mostly correct, except I = 0-99

And S = 900-999

Over 999 is SS.

Actually, Bell was the First adventurer to ever have a status alignment go over S. And he broke Ais record as the fastest adventurer to reach lvl 2. He reached in about a 1 month and 15 days if i believe.

Ais did it in about 3 months, so Bell was 2x faster then her.

Ais has some sort of juggalo tattoo hidden on her back? Fucking everything dropped forever.

yo fuck that wolf guy hes a piece of shit

That.... explained a lot. Now the Ais scenes in the main manga adaptation don't seem as ridiculous. 

The system of this series really resembles Rance's universe. People can't level-up by themselves, they need to gather enough exp then call for the specific god/goddess to level them up. (If you make these gods/goddesses angry, they won't do it for you or they might level you down)

May i ask where did yo get to read the LN from volume 2 onwards?

If stats don't reset or something when you level up, then he already has better stats than she does even before he became a level 2. all of his were S class before he leveled up and one was even SS class which was thought impossible because no one has ever passed S before. im thinking it reset because it wouldn't make sense otherwise. does anyone know for sure cause it hasn't been explained so far(ive ready up to volume 3. waiting on vol 4 to be started)

edit: nevermind someone says it does reset. 

Do note that the boost of each point increases every level and that the reset only resets the number written not the actual value

If stats don't reset or something when you level up, then he already has better stats than she does even before he became a level 2. all of his were S class before he leveled up and one was even SS class which was thought impossible because no one has ever passed S before. im thinking it reset because it wouldn't make sense otherwise. does anyone know for sure cause it hasn't been explained so far(ive ready up to volume 3. waiting on vol 4 to be started)

Spoiler

It is a cheat, but a really dangerous one if you think about it.

Spoiler

Wowww , more more!!! XD

I never see other status aside from Bell before, so now comparing Ais growth and Bell growths it's completely crazy, it's as if Bell's skill is a cheat, lol.

It is a cheat, but a really dangerous one if you think about it.

Spoiler

I never see other status aside from Bell before, so now comparing Ais growth and Bell growths it's completely crazy, it's as if Bell's skill is a cheat, lol.

Spoiler

Could you please put spoilers like that in a spoiler tag? Not everyone here's reading the novels and while I did expect something like that to happen it's still disappointing to just read it like that.

Spoiler

Only Lv 1~5...

A=800~?

B=700~799

C=600~699

D=500~599

E=400~499

F=300~399

G=200~299

H=0~199

Each level 'reset' your stats, since the 'quality' of experience are different.

Level and stat are kinda separate, you can spend your life getting exp and maxing out stats and still be lv 1 (on that note, 1 stat point lv higher level is way stronger than stat point of lower level, also you can't raise your low level stat after leveling up)

To get a level up, the person must earn an 'achievement', something that'd be worthy of being told in a myth basically.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Only Lv 1~5...

A=800~?

B=700~799

C=600~699

D=500~599

E=400~499

F=300~399

G=200~299

H=0~199

Spoiler
These stats are generally strength for that level, and once adventurer achieves stats over D, they are eligible to level up. For that they must accomplish a great deed which is very vague and hard. Once you level up your stats are merged in level and stats are reset which you need to level up again. Thus Bell is still very far behind Ais who is still doing what she can to improve every second.

I rather read new chapters of the original manga, not this one. This manga is updated too much compared to the original which is only updated every month or even two months!

Spoiler

Only Lv 1~5...

A=800~?

B=700~799

C=600~699

D=500~599

E=400~499

F=300~399

G=200~299

H=0~199

The recent chapter reminded me of A Certain Scientific Railgun in a lot of ways.

Looking at her stat increase, Bell's really increase his in an instant...

This chapter made me understand Ais a lot better and it really gave the main story more depth. Now the main story just has to progress.

Thanks for the chapter Solitary Translation!

Kuudere POWER! Oh my god! Ais' smile really hits right to the HNNG, I can truely understand gap moe now. Damn this side story just makes AIs' stock skyrocket.

I also have a much better opinion of Loki. I thought she might be kinda shady at first but it's clear she just loves her familia. She's not like some other goddess in this series.

Huh, this explains a lot about how Ais interacts with Bell in the main novel ' 'a

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics