Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 162votes)

Myuu & I

Alt Names: alt みゅうあんどあいalt 뮤 앤 아이alt μ & Ialt μ&ialt μ&i -みゅうあんどあい-alt Myuu and I
Author: Kitada Ryouma
Artist: Kitada Ryouma
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the meteorite "Artemis" collapses on the moon, an unidentified phenomenon affects humans: the "Reproductive system disease". 12 years passed and mankind has done research in the field of cloning and immortality in this world where the birth rate is 0. Meanwhile, Ashiro Koshiro is still seeking the cause of this disease, and suddenly a woman appears and gives him a mysterious suitcase...
Go to Myuu & I Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [clean] Myuu & I - 03 -> 23[END] New Window etshy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapters/popularity/polls in Japan Questions... New Window Dijon
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

Children of men.
That's what this manga reminds me of.

Hmm, there is no telling that the male is still fertilized. Now they need to research how to change all current generation into x-men first.

just when I plan to correct what Acolyte said, you already go on ahead of me, thank you. I expect no less from you, P.S.Chuck-sama.

Thanks for the praise, my friend.   BUT...

One thing...

I wasn't "Correcting" Acolyte, I was merely offering my own opinion and contrasting it with his, which he is fully entitled to have.  I would NEVER try to tell someone that they should have the same tastes as me!   If everybody was the same, it would be an awfully boring world!!!

Eh, if it's gonna be a romance, I hope he ends up with Ms.bodyguard.

WAT...

You're serious?

I guess you completely overlooked these 2 points:

#1 Every human on Earth is infertile.

#2 Myuu, a mutant, is the only being on the planet capable of conception with humans.

Now, try and put 2 and 2 together...

Koushiro x Kaya = 0

Koushiro x Myuu = at least 1, I'll tell you that! :) (of course, don't expect her to still be a little girl when she actually gets busy with Koushiro, or this likely won't stay on Batoto!)

woohoo! Engrish1

Anyways I'm glad I put this on follow even when I didn't think there would be an english translation but my hopes got answered xD

Is very fun to read.

Finally something with humanity on the brink of extinction that actually makes sense (unlike all these declining birth rate scenarios that deal with threatening changes without proper background explanation). Depending on how this is wrapped up, it could become either a heartwarming family romance or just another 08/15 romantic story carved out of a sci-fi setting...

Main character = Loli...  Excited

Stuff blows up...  More excited

just when I plan to correct what Acolyte said, you already go on ahead of me, thank you. I expect no less from you, P.S.Chuck-sama.

Eh, if it's gonna be a romance, I hope he ends up with Ms.bodyguard.

main character = loli *disappointed*
stuff blows up *excited*
random manga/anime this reminds me of: Saber Marionette

Main character = Loli...  Excited

Stuff blows up...  More excited

Badass bitch bodyguard with huge "Plot"...   Reaches for bottle of hand lotion!!!

Hmm..interesting. Followed~

That Kaya girl reminds me of Aoi from Rail Wars

Looks legit can't wait to see more.

main character = loli *disappointed*
stuff blows up *excited*
random manga/anime this reminds me of: Saber Marionette

Oh and art is nice

:)

the fighter chick with the black hair is sexy as hell and badass on;y reason im reading this cuz i hate loli's with a passion.

Uhhhhhh

I love the setup of this story, but I have absolutely no hopes whatsoever for it to last more than few volumes. This sort of heavy handed, "the world is coming to an end" storytelling just never seems to pass muster with Japanese audiences.

Wait... Kitada Ryouma... Is it that Ryoma?

waaaat no engrish, two bad....

Got Engrish?!

not engrish for ya, it have only flench

Got Engrish?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics